WTT Lamarcks Angelfish

jadams7

I have a Lamarcks Angel that has developed a taste for acans that I would like to trade. Hasn't bothered other corals that I can tell outside of acans. Eats great (frozen, flake, and pellet), awesome fish, but loses the battle when I am faced with getting rid of the fish or the acans.

Would love to trade for anther fish (wrasse maybe?). Open to suggestions. I will be trying to catch him here probably in the next day or two. Let me know if you have any interest!

Jadams,

Would you be interested in trading for a large (4") damsel who is fat and healthy? He has a black body with some fluorescent blue stripes and a yellow spot just ahead of his dorsal fin. He has been chasing some of my smaller fish and stressing them out. He eats like a horse when given the opportunity.

I am in HazelDell area of Vancouver if you have interest.

Steve

Jadams,

Would you be interested in trading for a large (4") damsel who is fat and healthy? He has a black body with some fluorescent blue stripes and a yellow spot just ahead of his dorsal fin. He has been chasing some of my smaller fish and stressing them out. He eats like a horse when given the opportunity.

I am in HazelDell area of Vancouver if you have interest.

Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve! I'll have to hold off on the damsel though, I plan on adding some smaller fish along with the few I have pretty soon to the display so I'd be a bit worried his chasing tendencies would transfer over. You are real close to me though, let me know if you ever need any frags or anything.