Sign in to follow this  
kireek

Macro shots

I think capturing the coral growing over the worm is pretty cool and may very well be an intended shot.

Love the open brain too,one day I will get another one but for now room is limited.

• Like 1

nice shots...what camera?

Thanks! The camera reads Fujifilm, Finepix,HD movie,16 mega pixels.It has been well used and I hope to own a newer version someday.

You might want to do something about that worm on the favia. Just saying. Nice shots.

Do you think it's is harmful?I thought it was a feather duster as it does not seem to brother the coral.Thanks!

I think capturing the coral growing over the worm is pretty cool and may very well be an intended shot.

Love the open brain too,one day I will get another one but for now room is limited.

It certainly adds character to the piece.

Definitely not a feather duster. It will slowly carve a ridge through the surface of the coral. Not sure if its really harmful but when I found one I removed it.

Great shots.... you have to just love the short focus distance of some of those point-and-shoot cameras.  I know canon makes a great camera for that with their G series.

again..... well done!  great shots.

• Like 1

Thanks again for the kind comments everyone! I really do enjoy capturing these photos and sharing.

DSCF5685_zpsd4468d8c.jpg

• Like 1