Wavemakers, pumps,skimmers

Jay

Hello I have these for sale. I have some pics so I am relisting them.

I have 2 Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmers 1 good as new. Paid 229for it. Sell for $75 .comes with a mag drive pump I paid $45 for.

The other is a AquaC Remora pro that has been repaired and has worked great for me for about 2 years. No chance it will break again as it is fixed very well. $50 best offer without pump.

I have 2 Wavemaker Pro boxes that are excelent working. Never had an issue with them. Paid $119 each and will sell for $50 each .

I Have 2 overflow boxes. Paid 40 each....sell for $20 each.

I also have a 55 gallon acrylic tank and stand with hood. Miner scratches. Stand is OK I guess. Make an offer

Ok....if I am out of line with my prices let me know.... I just dropped some pretty big moneys into my new tank and am just needing some quick cash for new test kits and other odds and ends.

Pictures of my new tank are comming soon grin :)

Jay

Vancouver Wa

post-199-141867766986_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766989_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766992_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766995_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766997_thumb.jpg

The rock crawler is not for sale. Its a friend of mines. He custom makes all the parts. I think someone in Portland helped him make it. Pretty cool though. I thought I would just slip in that pic for fun to see if anyone noticed.

Cmon people buy some of this stuff. I need cash to buy new test kits.

Heres a few more cool pics of his crawler I will share. I think he actually hand makes every chrome part on his trucks. Not the shocks and motor of course but everything else. I was pretty impressed with it. It only goes really slow but has gears to climb.

Jay

post-199-141867736268_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867736272_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867736276_thumb.jpg

post-199-14186773628_thumb.jpg

Guest Handegard

Someone on Reeffrontiers linked me here, I signed up just to respond to you ;)

Are you in Vancuver WA, or in Canada?

I have a friend who visits the one in WA almost everyweekend to see family,...

I'm extremely interested in one, or both Remora Pros...

Thanks

Crap' date=' I didn't get email notifications and didn't know you responded, I just PM'd you....[/quote']

I know...Im sorry. This guy that responded from craigslist just called and came right over and picked 1 of the skimmers up. The other skimmer I had to sell to a guy doing construction on my house. He had said he wanted it then changed his mind but when he saw me selling the first one he spoke up for the second.

Again sorry

Jay

On the upside I am helping the construction guy break into the hobby. He saw my new tank and got hooked.