Returning to PNMAS

LadySaber

I desided to return after leaving for sometime. I hope things are now better because I really did enjoy meeting some of the members here and getting great advice. So here goes (scary). Hi everyone :) and sorry I could not use my old name could not remember my password and for some reason the site would not let me reset it. But that is ok I am fine with starting new and fresh :)

LOL yeah the tank survived minus my zoa and pulsing xenia that didnt survive. Hey Jack the mushrooms you gave me are doing fantastic and even made a few babies. :) Sure if you ever want to thin out some of you leather coral will take some. Right now in the process of setting up the 10 gallon. Just added a few hermits and some snails. Still up in the air about lighting. I cant hang anything from the ceiling and my stand it my kitchen counter next to the 2.5 gallon nano. So I might just stick to a 24" t5 since they have legs to support it over the tank..

lol friend came over with her kids and we gave them (the kids)some fruit loops with milk to eat. well we were not paying attention. The kids thought my tank needed to eat so they shared their fruit loops with them.. not a good deal. LOL lost my zoas and pulsing xenias to it.. the rest of the tank did fine in fact seems to love it LOLOL...

OMG wow that is crazy. I have two kids and if they did that, Daddy would not be a happy camper. Kids sometimes do the most innocent cute things that mess stuff up though and you just can't stay mad at them...well I suppose it depends on what they messed up (enforcer) At least it didn't kill your whole tank though!

• 3 weeks later...