Teco group buy time

Just like the title states. It's that time again and this will run until The end of the month(naughty) and u can buy right now so you don't have to wait to buy(whistle) the only thing u will have to wait for is for u to get ur frags (laugh). All u have to is go to Teco's website and place your order and choose local pick up and then state that you are part of the group buy and then pay for your frags (rock2) and that's all u have to do . If you wait a couple weeks Jody will be putting up some new goodies but not @ the 9.99 price but still reasonable prices ( Teco ice fire, Hawkins,shades of fall and etc....) if you have any questions pls feel free to ask myself or Jody and we will do our best to answer oh yeah items will get delivered to my house and then we have to arrange time for pick up when it get closer to the delivery time

Thx

Jose

That's awesome that you are doing this again Jose. Newer members I have done a group buy with Jose and he is honest and things went very well. This is a great time to get some great corals at a good price. Jody is also great to deal with. He makes sure things are NOT fresh fragged and gives them time to heal which IMO is one of the keys for sps to do well when shipping.

His Ice fire is a really sweet SPS. I also like his Fourth of July acro and he has an amazing Hawkins colony in his main display

Here's a picture of the Fourth of July Acro:

DSC01962ARW.jpg