How much should I ask for this???

Frogger

I'm getting ready to list this in the local paper and was just looking for some comments about how much it is worth.

It is a standard 90 gallon glass tank, undrilled. I made the stand a couple years ago for a different tank. One cool thing is it has cabinets on the side. I put a lock on one side to keep my 2 year old out of all the chemicals. I would have done the same thing to the other side which houses all of the electrical but the couch limits access. The hood is DIY and could use a little help - though it looks just fine for someone who doesn't need something that looks perfect.

There is an overflow that "T's" off, half going to a refugium and the other to the sump. The refuguim gravity overflow feeds into the sump. There is a Kent Nautilus EX skimmer in the sump that is run by a mag 12.

Lights are 4 110W VHO. Ballast is the icecap cousin made by URI. Basically the same thing just cannot be dimmed.

I forgot what the return pump is (nothing too special...I think a rio or something like that.)

I'm probably going to leave the LR in the picture in there (I have new bowfront I've been moving this tank into.) Anyone have a good guess on how many lbs is in there? I've totally forgotten how many pounds of rock I've added to the tank over the years. I'm guessing like 60 to 70 lbs.

Tank inhabitants are basically a couple mushrooms that I don't want to pluck off, an engineer goby that won't come out until the tank is dismantled, a huge green brittle star (leg span is about 14-16 inches) and an agoraphobic fireshrimp I thought was dead long ago (apparently his cave is cozy enough to stay in 24/7.)

There are probably some other things in there that I have forgotten about, but nothing to boost the price much.

Thanks for anyone who has time to give me some input as to how much I should list it for and what I should ultimately take for it ( I usually list things for higher than what I really want, but I don't want to list this too high and not even get a call.)

Thanks again

Mat

post-22-141867766972_thumb.jpg

post-22-141867766976_thumb.jpg

post-22-141867766978_thumb.jpg

post-22-141867766982_thumb.jpg

post-22-141867766984_thumb.jpg

I didn't buy everything at the same time on this tank. I came up with the following prices new -

tank= $275

Stand=$200

Canopy=$100

lights=$200

overflow/sump=$200

Skimmer= $185

Mag 12= $85

DIY refugium = $25

Live Rock= ~$300

Sand=$100

Total price new~$1675

So, do you think if I asked $550 and took $500 that would be a good deal? Thanks again for the help.