Sign in to follow this  
pledosophy

October Meeting and Featured Speaker Stu Wobbe

Does this mean your gonna be able to make it Thomas? Your just dying to use that new PNWMAS card aren't ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had such a great time at the meeting. So nice to hear Josh and Stu speak. After this long in the hobby to learn so much from one presentation as awesome. Had a great time talking to both of you afterwards as well.

Thank you! People like you are what is right with the hobby. It's appreciated.

I'm not even home yet! We stayed talking tanks until almost 9. Stopped for dinner.

I am getting suspect of Andrew winning the grand prize a at two consecutive raffles. . . I think he rigs it

These people that drive 2 hours just to see Stu and Josh (Josh was a surprise non advertised guest, we didn't want to pack the place) get so uppity about not loading the pictures after another 2 hour drive home. I think Randy is so stunned by the blue bat starfish that he can't use a CPU yet.

Can we get a petition that Andrew is DQ'd from raffles involving lights? Two in a row . . . . . .

So much fun today!

I'm sure Randy's shots are worth the wait. Thanks for doing it Randy. Nice to have the documentation.

I'm not even home yet! We stayed talking tanks until almost 9. Stopped for dinner.

I am getting suspect of Andrew winning the grand prize a at two consecutive raffles. . . I think he rigs it

Haha, what can ya do? It's really Josh's fault with the way he grabs tickets :)

Sounds like the meeting went well. I can't wait to see pictures. Has anyone thought of doing video of some of the guest speakers? I tried to do that when Brightwell came but we couldn't get the video to load.

I think Randy is so stunned by the blue bat starfish that he can't use a CPU yet.

Can we get a petition that Andrew is DQ'd from raffles involving lights? Two in a row . . . . . .

So much fun today!

How long do you think I could keep one alive with floating ice cubes in the frag tank?????

And Yes, No more lights for Higher Thinking.