BRS GROUP BUY!!!

Hey everyone, here is an offer to join a group buy from BRS, and we need at least ten email addressed signed up by Thursday, October 2nd. Sorry for the relatively short time frame, but I am almost done with my tank build and I am almost ready for fill up :). Nobody responded to my first post as early as I would like, and I was getting antsy so I went ahead and ordered my big order already, but I still need some things I didn't think of initially. l also need to get a roll of 1/4" screen netting, but I only need two pieces at 22"x17", and it comes in a roll of 3'x7', so if anyone wants to get in on a roll we can split some of the costs. A couple of people responded to my original post, so I think we have around 4 or 5 already, however I don't know your email addresses so post them in this thread and I will add them as they come in. Thanks everyone!

Kirk

1. kchapmanjr

l also need to get a roll of 1/4" screen netting' date=' but I only need two pieces at 22"x17", and it comes in a roll of 3'x7', so if anyone wants to get in on a roll we can split some of the costs. [/quote']

I need some of that netting also. I need about a 36" x 36" piece. I can split with you. That's the only thing I wanted to order from them.

We have ten!

1. kchapmanjr

2. Higher Thinking

3. Sean S

4. Derbird

5. ReefStar

6. Vanz

7. Cwinters00

8. theclark

9. LC Scott

10. reefnjunkie

Too bad we didn't fill this up about 12 hours earlier... I already have my shopping cart full! So my timeline doesn't really work. It makes no difference if I submit it by Thursday or not because group buys only start on Tuesdays. So let's keep this open until Sunday night so if anyone else wants to get in on it they can.

Is this still on? I'm not seeing the group buy on BRS

You bet! I realized that a Thursday deadline was worthless because group buys start on Tuesdays, so I extended the timeframe to have everyone who wants to be involved to reply by tonight, then I will submit it tomorrow morning. So if there is anyone else interested, now is the time!

On a side note, I will go ahead and get a roll of the 1/4" screening and we can work out who needs what and what portions to be paid later (if that's cool with everyone).

Kirk

On a side note, I will go ahead and get a roll of the 1/4" screening and we can work out who needs what and what portions to be paid later (if that's cool with everyone).

Kirk

Speaking of which, don't bother trying to portion out a piece for me. I'm going to go ahead and grab a whole roll.