Filter sock group buy!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who is in the 7 x 17 group I'm messaging you now with PayPal information. It will be $29.60 each person. Shipping is 7 to 10 business days and I will be elk hunting from the 17th to the 24th but if anyone is in a rush I can get them in contact with my girlfriend to pick them up. Let's get 2 more people for the 4 inch!

So how many till we complete the 4" order? If Sean does not want the whole 10 I can take 5 of them and if it would help for me to order another 10 of the 4" I would do so. Thanks again Kassah.

Well if Sean keeps the 10 and you do 20 and I do 20 that will do it. Unless you WANT 25 and sean can just do his 5. I will leave that decision to you guys. Let me know if I need to change it. As of now I will mark it as slots filled.

Well if Sean keeps the 10 and you do 20 and I do 20 that will do it. Unless you WANT 25 and sean can just do his 5. I will leave that decision to you guys. Let me know if I need to change it. As of now I will mark it as slots filled.

Sounds good, I'm fine either way.

Sorry for any delays everyone. Our 7 month old kitten had over 15 severe seizures this weekend and we had to put him down due to neurological/brain damage. It is a complete shock and my girlfriend isn't taking it well at all. I will try to make everything run as smooth as possible.

Sorry for the delay on an update guys. When I got back from hunting my power went out and had to get a generator for my tanks. Then my bed frame broke in the midst of all that.... All bags are ordered and are being made. They don't have a constant stock, they are made to order. When they ship out I will update everyone! Thanks,

Kori

cool...what's the estimated delivery date? Thanks for headin this group buy up Kassah

She said 7-10 days but I'm not sure if that's when they'll be done being made and shipped or if that's when they will be here. When she emails me when they ship out I will post an update.

• 2 weeks later...