BRS group buy?

Hey all, I haven't posted a ton on here, but I have been following all of your posts for years. I am near end of a 90 gallon build and I need a couple of (a few hundred dollars worth of) things from BRS. Anyone up for a group buy for the month of September? Would love the discount that comes with a group buy, but if not I will just order on my own. Let me know who's up for it. If needed I can be reached immediately by text or call at 541-226-1159, and my name is Kirk.

I'm sure if you just start a thread say BRS group buy starting "x" date people will sign up. I used to do it every month and every month we collected the 10 people they require.

Heck I'd even toss my email address in the mix if you need it, hell I have 4 email addresses :) make that 5, I'm half a group buy alone. I don't need anything but thats the beauty, just becuase someone signs up doesn't mean they have to purchase

Thanks Brad for the advice and willingness to join in even though you don't need anything! I actually have 3 email addresses myself, but they are all very similar, which may look a little fishy (no pun intended). I actually already made my big order because one of the awesome by-products of my ADD is OCD. I was ready to rock and roll on the tank and after two days of no answer I went ahead and ordered. However... as always, one trip is never enough to get everything you "think" you need, so I still have to make another order. Look for the thread!!!