2014 Fantasy Football!

thats the funny part, doesn't matter if you're top dog or bottom #6, you lose once (waving)

There are is bragging rights but DOH!

FWIW, I'm gonna be smacking your team around and giving you your 2nd loss next week (yahoo)

Oh bring it!! Hopefully I get bad Charles and not good Charles.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in for him when I was #2 on the waiver earlier this week' date=' picked up Colston(my second priority this week) and now says my waiver spot is 8th and Jennings still hasn't been claimed?!?!?[/quote']

Colston was on my list but you had a higher number than mine-Jennings goes tonight he was available a day later. I tried to change my priority and it didn't allow it is when I realized he goes tonight.

I was happy dumping my D tho, they sucked, I didn't really need Colston but it wouldn't have hurt

So I seem to be completely ignorant on how this whole system works...... =)

I feel your pain (laugh) You might want to swap the only two RBs you have left before Sunday, don't pull a Brad and leave them on the bench DOH!

But hey, that mistake allowed to go and find Prater, no sure where he's been but he's on my team now (clap)

Ok a little off topic....but I am starting up a basketball league and looking for some guys who may want in. 12 man, keep 2 players each year, roto style...buy in will be $25. Shoot me a pm if ya have any interest! Its OK if its your first year too! Never too late to learn!

Draft will be tomorrow evening (10/28)

"The Tight Ends (fourth place, 5-3, 819.14 points), like the heroes of every children's sports movie, defy expectations, believe in themselves, and kick You Are Ngata Father's *** like the *****es they are (6-2, 910.66 points) right out of the top spot in the league after beating them 137.30 to 108.14. Despite entering the matchup with a projected spread of 13.79, they rose to the occasion and shocked the league by getting the second-highest point total this season. With this loss, You Are Ngata Father scored 88.8% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running. You Are Ngata Father was coming off an 84.62 to 83.76 win against Zoa Tea and saw their scoring improve this week"

A little creative editing

I like the sound of less posting :-) cuz you are nutty! Don't think you can just going to jump in the ring with Ali cause you think you can box! Timely reference...new fast and the furious coming soon...Thanks for doing my dirty work and catching Ngata taking a snooze, giving me the top spot all to myself, now I must relieve you from your duty.

I actually have no confidence this week' date=' hahaha...good luck Brad cause if you lose I will give you even more ish! [/quote']

Im sure Ill get waxed now for opening my mouth-My team is a group of misfits except 3 maybe 4 players, I'm just hoping to make it to the playoffs where I'm sure I'll square off with the cuttlefish.

I'm already looking at next year :) and hopefully a 10 person league

The Tight Ends might have to hire a conductor because this train is rolling on the right track!! They recorded the highest point total this season in addition to sealing their third win in a row when they dismantled Auto-Pick Allstars 165.86 to 62.06. The streak is the result of some high scoring by The Tight Ends, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 109.16 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Auto-Pick Allstars got zero points from Zac Stacy. Auto-Pick Allstars goes to 7-2 and slides to second place. The Tight Ends is in third place, having now knocked over I Pitta the Fool (82.08 to 76.12) and You Are Ngata Father (134.70 to 108.14).

Next up....the footlong weenie (football)

The Tight Ends might have to hire a conductor because this train is rolling on the right track!! They recorded the highest point total this season in addition to sealing their third win in a row when they dismantled Auto-Pick Allstars 165.86 to 62.06. The streak is the result of some high scoring by The Tight Ends, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 109.16 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Auto-Pick Allstars got zero points from Zac Stacy. Auto-Pick Allstars goes to 7-2 and slides to second place. The Tight Ends is in third place, having now knocked over I Pitta the Fool (82.08 to 76.12) and You Are Ngata Father (134.70 to 108.14).

Next up....the footlong weenie (football)

Those computer drones can write with oddly intriguing style!

• 3 weeks later...