Sign in to follow this  
CuttleFishandCoral

2014 Fantasy Football!

[language filter] you Junkie, you shoulda started a kicker instead of charles in that Flex position...to live up to your reputation.

Brutal start. We should have listened to you and re-drafted cuz my team is stacked...at 0-4. yeah baby.

[language filter] you Junkie, you shoulda started a kicker instead of charles in that Flex position...to live up to your reputation.

Brutal start. We should have listened to you and re-drafted cuz my team is stacked...at 0-4. yeah baby.

Cant believe I missed this, I'm subscribed now-I'm crazy lucky I know, I mean I tried to play a second kicker and it wouldn't let me-[language filter] Yahoo (flame)

I'm getting ready to pull out the can of whoop your posterior (family friendly censored (puke)) he's going down (enforcer) I know he is forecasted to beat me by .64 but that's better than the original 2.49 (rock2)

Lacy did well for me (finally) in my other league (sorry Frank-(dancing)rofl

It looks like a few people aren't watching there teams and giving free wins away-

Jace if you need a RB I got Booby Rainey getting rest on the bench I'll trade him for a kicker-hes my number 3 back-how pathetic is that (just looked at your team, I have Tate, Ingram, Kelce and Thomas in my other league-That's funny-I almost played Tate instead of Lacy last night-(nutty))

Good luck this weekend boyz

Cant believe I missed this, I'm subscribed now-I'm crazy lucky I know, I mean I tried to play a second kicker and it wouldn't let me-[language filter] Yahoo (flame)

Seriously...you can't miss trash talk like this. I was worried, thought maybe I had offended you and sent you back to your isolation/cross dressing days. Glad to see that didn't happen.

Wth does that even mean?

Seriously...you can't miss trash talk like this. I was worried, thought maybe I had offended you and sent you back to your isolation/cross dressing days. Glad to see that didn't happen.

Wth does that even mean?

Congrats on the win! I was happy to avenge last season lost to Jeremy this past weekend. Next up a showdown with the junkie. He doesn't stand a chance :)

Wth does that even mean?

I can't be offended-just try (laugh) And if I did cross dress I wouldn't do it isolated-I'd ride MAX downtown so I could fit in with the rest of my peers.

Hey congrats on waxing the Footlong weenie, thats the biggest blowout to date-man I'm glad that wasn't me (agree)

I was on track to beat Jose until that dork Thomas went for almost 30 points -it was a love hate thing since I have Thomas in my other league where I might say I put the smack down on Frank and have sole possession of first place with what looks like 3 more victorious weeks to go (dancing)

Anyone know how many places this league is doing for the playoffs (always looking ahead)

Hey congrats on waxing the Footlong weenie, thats the biggest blowout to date-man I'm glad that wasn't me (agree)

This week sucked. A grand total of 4.2 points between three wide receivers DOH!

Looks like some of my injured players could be returning this week, so bye bye Megatron.

Anyone notice Franks always up at 1-2am sucking up the waivers (laugh)

You know the pickings are slim when you find yourself re-acquiring people you've dropped in the past.

I guess this week its time to put the smack down on North Portland's favorite Sponsor (brick)

Me sad panda =( the only bright spot on my team is tony romo and I hate that guy! only thing that could make it worse is if my back up was ryan tanahill oh waitDOH!

2014 Fantasy Football!

Me sad panda =( the only bright spot on my team is tony romo and I hate that guy! only thing that could make it worse is if my back up was ryan tanahill oh waitDOH!

I hear you there...couple years back an autodraft set me up with romo...

I felt like Every week was like taking Ray Rice to visit my grandmother.

My team is just struggling. I hope things will turn around, but it's not looking good right now. Losing Adrian Peterson hurt... a lot. Now I'm going to get smoked by an auto-draft team this week....(flame)

Here's what they're saying saying about my superstar RB Green;

"Titans fans and Bishop Sankey owners can only wish Greene would miss Week 6 against the Jaguars so the coaching staff quits wasting everybody's time by continuing to feed Greene carries. Greene is off the fantasy radar"

I'm going to start him this week (ok I have to start him (sad))- and he's going to have100+ yards and catch 2 TD's- against the Jags and I'll be whooping up me some Cuttlefish

Oh ya, we're having us some sushi (puke)

I even changed up my avatar for good luck (rock2)

You are gonna need it! Greene's a bust!

I know-(sad) but have you looked at the waivers (hitme)

Hey even a blind squirrel will find a nut sooner or later- Time for Greene to bust that nut

Breesy Street

Kelso Needs to put a QB in everyone need to keep there team updated no fun to win to someone not playing.

I'm paying attention, just waiting to see which QB's will be playing this weekend.

Well pretty much sucked the teet in this league this week-my teams pathetic :(

Im glad Storm put up some numbers, I was after Antone Smith and Mitchell takes him in the only other waiver that night DOH!

Oh well its still fun to talk smack-As an example, at last I look, HOSER is in jeopardy of getting waxed by the Cervix-good times there (highfive) Good luck Issac (icon)

I'll see ee ya at the bottom Jose (drinking)

getting waxed by the Cervix-good times there (highfive) Good luck Issac (icon)

I'll see ee ya at the bottom Jose (drinking)

Lmfao waxed by the cervix.

Dont know anything about that Boldin guy but he better bring it.

no offense Jose-its just a game, one I suck at

He is only in there because my other wr's on on a bye week...it's gonna be a real high pucker factor night for me and Jose.

Good luck Jose, I wish you nothing but the worst!