2014 Fantasy Football!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd post up the excerpt from Yahoo about my team (the tight ends) vs Jeremy's team ( zoa tea)

its a nice read (laugh)

"The Tight Ends accumulated the second-highest point total this season and mercilessly danced on the burned-out remains of Zoa Tea 120.70 to 73.48. This is the kind of victory the grandchildren will hear about. The 47.22-point margin of victory was the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Zoa Tea had two players rank highly this week. Rashad Jennings scored 23.60 points while Tony Romo put up 21.08. Each team left something on the table as The Tight Ends had one starter turn in zero points and Zoa Tea had two. The Tight Ends (2-1, 309.78 points) climbs into fourth place and Zoa Tea (2-1, 263.36 points) drops to sixth place.

Smooth Moves by The Tight Ends

Andrew Luck put up video game numbers, scoring a league-high for most points this season with 40.30 points.

With 21.00 points, Antonio Brown had the third-highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.

Jared Cook, who was picked up by The Tight Ends, scored 7.50 points against a projected 5.41, topping his projection by 38.6%.

There are rumors that the military wants to model a new all-terrain vehicle based off of Fred Jackson. He had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.20 points.

Shonn Greene scored a season-high 9.30 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 51.0%.

Toyota Missed Opportunities

Zoa Tea probably blew their shot at becoming a Toyota Hall Of Famer with that loss, but there's a bright side. Let us know when you find it.

Zoa Tea tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.

It was a poor performance for Zoa Tea at WR, where they were outdone by The Tight Ends 29.90 - 5.90.

Note to self: don't start a player when they're going to have their worst game of the season. LeSean McCoy had a season-low 2.20 points against a projected 16.00 and underachieved for the second time this season.

In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the San Francisco 49ers Defense also did not meet their projected points (2.00 points scored versus 9.00 projected) for the second time this season."

Thanks Jeremy :)

Thought I'd post up the excerpt from Yahoo about my team (the tight ends) vs Jeremy's team ( zoa tea)

its a nice read (laugh)

"The Tight Ends accumulated the second-highest point total this season and mercilessly danced on the burned-out remains of Zoa Tea 120.70 to 73.48. This is the kind of victory the grandchildren will hear about. The 47.22-point margin of victory was the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Zoa Tea had two players rank highly this week. Rashad Jennings scored 23.60 points while Tony Romo put up 21.08. Each team left something on the table as The Tight Ends had one starter turn in zero points and Zoa Tea had two. The Tight Ends (2-1, 309.78 points) climbs into fourth place and Zoa Tea (2-1, 263.36 points) drops to sixth place.

Smooth Moves by The Tight Ends

Andrew Luck put up video game numbers, scoring a league-high for most points this season with 40.30 points.

With 21.00 points, Antonio Brown had the third-highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.

Jared Cook, who was picked up by The Tight Ends, scored 7.50 points against a projected 5.41, topping his projection by 38.6%.

There are rumors that the military wants to model a new all-terrain vehicle based off of Fred Jackson. He had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.20 points.

Shonn Greene scored a season-high 9.30 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 51.0%.

Toyota Missed Opportunities

Zoa Tea probably blew their shot at becoming a Toyota Hall Of Famer with that loss, but there's a bright side. Let us know when you find it.

Zoa Tea tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.

It was a poor performance for Zoa Tea at WR, where they were outdone by The Tight Ends 29.90 - 5.90.

Note to self: don't start a player when they're going to have their worst game of the season. LeSean McCoy had a season-low 2.20 points against a projected 16.00 and underachieved for the second time this season.

In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the San Francisco 49ers Defense also did not meet their projected points (2.00 points scored versus 9.00 projected) for the second time this season."

Thanks Jeremy :)

Glad I could make your week end better. I am very disappointed in the 49ers defense on a fantasy level but am very happy from the prospective of a seahawks fan. I had a lot of disappointment with this team. I am thinking about calling up my back up D from the Buffalo Bills. Andrew luck does not get to play the jags every week but 40 points did help out a lot!

Glad I could make your week end better. I am very disappointed in the 49ers defense on a fantasy level but am very happy from the prospective of a seahawks fan. I had a lot of disappointment with this team. I am thinking about calling up my back up D from the Buffalo Bills. Andrew luck does not get to play the jags every week but 40 points did help out a lot!

What at would have made my weekend was Rogers, Lacy, and Cobb not sucking the proverbial "teet". I may as well throw gore I there as well, his 1 point was awesome. I lost in my other league too unfortunately and am 2-1 there as well. the difference over there I like my team- (icon) I'm just glad that I beat you even if you would have subbed in players that were playing, I assumed you were not watching being you played 2 players who weren't even playing. I'd gladly accept the charity win but it wouldn't feel the same.

Luck has been an animal the first 3 real season games-He's leading the league, I wish I took him in my other league since Rogers has been a disappointment, just like Jamal, that was a waste (so far) or a 2nd pick.

My team is easily the worst team in our league...kinda funny you guys wanted to re-draft my "stacked" team.

Please continue as you have been since we go head to head this weekend-I'll probably stick with Greene and leave Jamal on the bench-4.60 points to date, way to bring it Charlie

I'd look for a "stacked" avatar for luck

It would be good to see Mitchell beat Harris this week but thats as likely as Jeff beating Marty

Hopefully Little Orphan Annie puts the smack down on Mr T (clap)

Dont forget your waivers boys....

What at would have made my weekend was Rogers, Lacy, and Cobb not sucking the proverbial "teet". I may as well throw gore I there as well, his 1 point was awesome. I lost in my other league too unfortunately and am 2-1 there as well. the difference over there I like my team- (icon) I'm just glad that I beat you even if you would have subbed in players that were playing, I assumed you were not watching being you played 2 players who weren't even playing. I'd gladly accept the charity win but it wouldn't feel the same.

Luck has been an animal the first 3 real season games-He's leading the league, I wish I took him in my other league since Rogers has been a disappointment, just like Jamal, that was a waste (so far) or a 2nd pick.

Please continue as you have been since we go head to head this weekend-I'll probably stick with Greene and leave Jamal on the bench-4.60 points to date, way to bring it Charlie

I'd look for a "stacked" avatar for luck

It would be good to see Mitchell beat Harris this week but thats as likely as Jeff beating Marty

Hopefully Little Orphan Annie puts the smack down on Mr T (clap)

Dont forget your waivers boys....

OH, Marty is going down this week. I cannot wait to play you.

Looks like the underdogs are putting up a fight this week.

Brad with -4 from Carolina, ouch.

Tell me about it, I've a chance to be beat by the 0-3 team (sad) I'm just glad you dethroned Harris-nice one (clap)

I just need 20.7 points out of Edelman, Jamal, Gostowski.

Maybe this will be the one game that Jamal can beat his season high 3.4 (rock2) I'd love for it to be his coming out the closet game and score 27.

Andrew Luck is tearing it up this year (kneel)

Lol... Drunk with winning..

Looking like you and I are tied for first in the other league as long as I can hold onto my 40 point lead and we play each other next week. The funny thing is the guy I'm playing in that league has Jamal and Towski and I have them in this league. Basically if I want them to score so I can beat Isaac in this league I run the risk of losing in the other.

(laugh)

we'll see how it plays out-next week you and I go at it (wife)

Quite the bottle neck at 3-1 in this league DOH!