September Meeting Frag Swap?

badxgillen

Hey Randy is the second picture you posted the mother colony of the frag I am wanting to trade for?

No Robert, That is a tenius that I got from Tat2d when he tore down his 93. It has colored up real nice since I got it. It used to have a lot more yellow in it.

Are you planning to trade the pink and golds for the mohawks or the blue eyed girls?

I have a nice mili frag done up for you and at least 10 polyps of the Mohawks. Keep me in mind for that second blue tenius,I think I only have the one in the first picture. I did also cut some red skirted magician zoas and they are nice.In fact I have a few other types if you are looking for a specific color. I also have a Nana Acro that is purple I could frag a small piece off of for a future trade.I will bring you something to sweeten the deal.

I could cut you a piece of the blue tenius is you want and trade for the nana. I have magicians but would love to have some of those blue eyed girls. I raided your photobucket for the pic of them.

Do you have a preference as to which of the two acros you want? The one on the left of the pic or the one on the right?

No preference I suppose after looking the one on the left looks like it has a extra nubbin,they both look healed up and ready to go. I must apologize ahead of time as the frags for you will only have a few days to heal,should be good though. I will pack them for a long haul double bagged and extra water,bring your cooler my friend.

I figured you would be prepared. Was any one going to the meeting in behalf of Sasquatch?

Its ok.. Im going to be busy moving that weekend and by tank will be in transit.. we can figure out another time to trade.. I wish I had weekends off.. I miss coming to the meetings..

How many other members could meet on a week day? I wonder if there are enough to do a week day meeting or evening.

We explored this a couple of years ago and at that time it was not enough to warrant the change. We do sometimes have weekday meet and greets or happy hours, but it feels like it has been a long time. Usually those are more social and not "officially" club sponsored events.