September Meeting Frag Swap?

badxgillen

Was wondering if any one that was going to the meeting would like to do some trading? I am interested in all sorts of coral types including but not limited to encrusting montiporas,nice\different zoas,acros, and chalices.I also would love a superman mushroom.

I have a few types of corals I have frags of or could frag for an exchange.Pictures of trade ables are on the way.

I would want some of those brown and green center palys... also the first pic of green starburst looking zoas..

but im not going to be able to make it to the meeting, work weekends.. maybe someone can exchange for me

Also needing some Witches brew again.. mine melted from over fragging.. and those ones to the bottom right of the birds nest look pretty nice.. the blue and greens

OK, as promised, here's some pics, I'm still trying to figure out how to hold the viewer in one hand, the camera in the other and focus and push the shutter with my teeth so bear with me on the pics.

This is a tenius that hasn't colored up like the other one yet. it's not in as high a light:

15066890308_f3450ce97a_b.jpg_IGP6055 by rworegon, on Flickr

This one has colored up real nice:

15066897398_ae3958624a_b.jpg_IGP6049 by rworegon, on Flickr

Some gobstoppers:

15066688159_cd9c5fba3f_b.jpg_IGP6050 by rworegon, on Flickr

These were pink and gold palys that all came off the same rock in my reef. Some are morphing green:

15253447435_25b3f69aa0_b.jpg_IGP6052 by rworegon, on Flickr

I could let one of these go:

15066893548_9db26247aa_b.jpg_IGP6053 by rworegon, on Flickr

Finally a really sweet and bright pocillapora. Really seems to like the ORt247 leds over the frag tank:

15066871407_e427835180_b.jpg_IGP6054 by rworegon, on Flickr

Let me know what you think and what you have to trade.

Thanks