Magic anyone

Sasquatch

I have been playing MTG since the game came out. I have to say, I have loved the game every game I have played. I have walked away from it for a block or two several times and I always end up buying a few boxes a year to mmake up for it. I used to play competitevly years ago but with the advent of type 2 and using recent blocks in tournaments I have lost the interest in tourneys. For that reason I will say you may have a good type two deck but if we play type 1 or now i think it may be called leegacy, its tough to beat power 9 with all dual lands.

Magic has been a great game to me, I even got my wife to start playing and we play on camping trips and other vacations as well. She is in love with her zombie deck.

I have mad magic cards,like tenderfoot I am old school and have been playing since the beginning and that is when I was the most involved. I pick it up every now and again,grab a few packs to see what is the newest theme, and play my brother in law,son, and\or his friends. I get stomped some times but quite often the old cards combined with the right new cards makes for a evil mix.

I have at least 6 decks I have accumulated over time a white fox deck, a blue wizard\chaos deck,a green serpent\snake deck,a black and blue control and bruise deck,a huge multi land all color just for fun deck that consumes things, and a deck I call zero as it has all zero casting cost creatures asides from maraxus of the keld as the legendary general.

Sorry about that little "Geek Out!"You asked.

There are quite a few zero cost cards like the kobolds from legends http://mtgportfolio.com/cards?converted_mana_cost=0

A bruise deck is usually black and blue that specializes in damage done internally via enchanting lands,creatures or causing life loss from drawing cards.Not so much reliant on creatures or burn spells.

Maraxus is great. I have an artifact deck from the first block of mirrodin where the afiinity for artifacts mechanic was first seen. Its very fun. Myr enforcers etc. They are really zero to cast once you play a land and an ornothopter . Ive always liked white blue green as my go to play tyles. Having said that my 5 color is the most competative.