Ninjabeaver

Ninjabeaver's 40b Mixed

You sure filled all the available space there with a pretty diverse coral community. I suppose that would be why you are mentioning the anticipated upgrade.What is the lighting on this tank?

You sure filled all the available space there with a pretty diverse coral community. I suppose that would be why you are mentioning the anticipated upgrade.What is the lighting on this tank?

It is a 4 bulb t5 with coral plus and blue plus, and there are 10 or so blue and white led that were diy....Definitely running out of room and there is much i want to do and have space to grow out things.

I look forward to your update. You have done amazing things with your reef! Thank you for the frags last week as well! I am sure there are plenty of reefers wanting to get in to sps that will enjoy them.

Thanks Garrtett...I stopped by again on monday and picked up some reef crystals, I will probably be around more on fridays since I will pick up the kids from school just after the shop opens.

That's filling in nicely!(clap)(clap) You're going to need to set up a frag tank soon with all those frags you have and are gonna have!(laugh)

That's filling in nicely!(clap)(clap) You're going to need to set up a frag tank soon with all those frags you have and are gonna have!(laugh)

no kidding, its getting crowded in there...and I will be doing a share the love with the same pack that helped me get my start...

It will have:

Green w/ purple rim monti

Blue german digi

Green birdsnest

Green spongodes

no kidding, its getting crowded in there...and I will be doing a share the love with the same pack that helped me get my start...

It will have:

Green w/ purple rim monti

Blue german digi

Green birdsnest

Green spongodes

That's very awesome of you! Way to pay it forward!(rock2)(rock2)

Beautiful tank! Did you drill and put a 4 sided overflow that's glued to the glass? If so, what size plumbing did you connect to the overflow?

Beautiful tank! Did you drill and put a 4 sided overflow that's glued to the glass? If so, what size plumbing did you connect to the overflow?

It was previously drilled..1.5 plumbing

I've been lurking on your tank for a while. Things are looking great!

besides the  loss of my sourapple birdsnest and a lot of my blue german digi dying

af2a2c719132c70653827c83186b26d0.jpg2e5771f250a60aff214872cfd6b3a6e7.jpg color is coming back

a80738d7a878aa67ccaa07cfb45a44f6.jpg fully recovered frogspawn

ff23781445c6ba83b0b25bc37746f1a1.jpg three times the clowns have spawned and the dad tries to take care of them but they get swept away and eaten.