Ninjabeaver's 40b Mixed

Ninjabeaver

You sure filled all the available space there with a pretty diverse coral community. I suppose that would be why you are mentioning the anticipated upgrade.What is the lighting on this tank?

It is a 4 bulb t5 with coral plus and blue plus, and there are 10 or so blue and white led that were diy....Definitely running out of room and there is much i want to do and have space to grow out things.

I look forward to your update. You have done amazing things with your reef! Thank you for the frags last week as well! I am sure there are plenty of reefers wanting to get in to sps that will enjoy them.

Thanks Garrtett...I stopped by again on monday and picked up some reef crystals, I will probably be around more on fridays since I will pick up the kids from school just after the shop opens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's filling in nicely!(clap)(clap) You're going to need to set up a frag tank soon with all those frags you have and are gonna have!(laugh)

no kidding, its getting crowded in there...and I will be doing a share the love with the same pack that helped me get my start...

It will have:

Green w/ purple rim monti

Blue german digi

Green birdsnest

Green spongodes

no kidding, its getting crowded in there...and I will be doing a share the love with the same pack that helped me get my start...

It will have:

Green w/ purple rim monti

Blue german digi

Green birdsnest

Green spongodes

That's very awesome of you! Way to pay it forward!(rock2)(rock2)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...