One of many great ideas

180Brandy

It will be tight for me to make the time to come down and meet until September. However, I think we can probably work out a priority list and send it to each other for edit and improvement. Or even post it here for everyone to see and comment/give feedback. We can also give a shot at meeting in the Chat room. I still have nor received your mail Brandy. Did you try sending it to me again?

Hey All,

Thanks for all your input. I really think this Kids Club can be a great thing for kids. I would like to have a get together and put together a plan. Maybe one night next week? We could meet either in person or chat room online. Let me know what works best for you.

Take Care

Brandy

Hey All,

Thanks for all your input. I really think this Kids Club can be a great thing for kids. I would like to have a get together and put together a plan. Maybe one night next week? We could meet either in person or chat room online. Let me know what works best for you.

Take Care

Brandy

Chat room, preferably after 9:30 pm (after kids asleep):p any day next week

• 1 month later...

Without a forum, it is going to be difficult. They will have to e-mail you their pictures. Then you can post them on a separate webpage with voting buttons for each picture. When your click the button, it could send you an automatic e-mail to count as a vote. There might be an easier way, but I am no site designer, I just get by.

Jay

• 4 months later...

Please check out new posting "GET TOGETHER IN YOUR AREA" This to get people together that cannot attend meenting, or need a mentor in their area. If your new to the hobbie, need a few extra hand, or another opinion , or extra set of eyes.

This also could be a monthly couple hours out of the house, bring the kids, or family. I could be, "BUY YOUR OWN PIZZA" and meet with members in your area.

Please go to that post and give me your ideas and thoughts, or PM me if you are in the Albany/Corvallis, and Salem surrounding areas.

Thanks for your interest

Kevin