Sign in to follow this  
kona26

Tapatalk feed

Hello I just have a quick question. Do we have a feed section for this app. We may still be working on it just want to ask. Thank you

Dose the feed section work. ?? I am using Tapatalk now just say the forum dosnt have feed ability. May be my settings I look into thank you

Still no feed. So you guys are getting feed huh. ? I can see our post when I click on the forum but still no feed. I cleared reinstalled and it still says not available. Any ideas. ??

Technically, I think you have to have a certain amount of members/activity in order to be officially featured with feed support, however - even though it says "Feed not supported", it's always shown in my feed on my iPhone.

I will say, however, that this is not a configurable option in either the client or on the server. It's only something that tapatalk servers decide/control.

That's what mine says to chief. I am almost sure that it worked before the site went down. It dose say either the site is to small or set to private. Did we lose a lot of people ??

I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but when I look at my tap talk profile it says I am following 2 pnwmas forums. Almost like some of the settings are still attached to the old account for our forum. If not why dose it say I am following 2 of the same forums. ? I have deleted and reinstalled 4 or 5 times and cleared