Cuttlefish Acan Growout Contest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still not seeing this when new posts update. :( still have a few days left before we have a winner. Thanks to all those that have participated in this. I know with the forum issues its been a challenge to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry your having trouble figuring out the software Jesse. The posts do show up, that's how I saw yours. Try this it might help you out.

1. On the top right click on the view new content tab

2. On the left side of the screen you can select "By Content Type" and "By Time Period"

3. For content type, change the setting to Forums by clicking on the word forum. 

4. For By Time Period, click on Content I have not read. 

You should now see a list of new posts in the middle section there that will include any post that is made in this thread, or any other thread for that matter. 

HTH

FTW buddy!  Nice job!  I have the same head count as last month, not a single new baby popped out.  

Yeah...I'm kinda suprized this thing has been such a baby machine. I haven't ever spot fed it and only broadcast feed the tank at night for corals maybe once a week tops. Half the time I was making sure my dang wrasse didn't flip...he was always digging right around it and moving it! :nono: