This is not Right-The FACTS-As I know them

Emerald525

[sIZE=3]Like Rudy said, people can take back what they say but they can't take back what they have said in email. Brad you can say all you want but and edit my thread by saying "the facts as I know them". People will believe what they want to believe but it's difficult to refute email evidence and Brad you can argue all you want that it was taken out of context.

This is a direct quote from Micah:

As VP of the current club, I am

ashamed

>> to

>>

>>>>> call

>>

>>>>>>>> myself an

officer. I

no longer want to be a contributor to such

>> an

>>

>>>>>>>> abysmal failure.

>> >>>>>>>>

>> >>>>>>>> My

goal is to start a new club, from the ground up, the

way

we

>> want

>>

>>>>> it.

[/size]

Micah I do think you have talent but I have a huge problem that the site is not even down for 24 hours and you are already to jump ship and start another site. I apologize for having to post this publicly but I fear that the board is not getting all of the information. I understand the frustrations and have felt for a long time we needed more admin support but I question your loyalty to this club when I read an email string like this:

Option A has a lot of struggles though; adoption and

acceptance

>> from

>> >>>>>>>> members

being the

biggest. Understand that this won't pay off

>> >>>>> right away

>> >>>>>>>> and

there may be some serious drama; potentially even a

cease

and

>> >>>>> desist

>> >>>>>>>>

letter from PNWMAS. There is nothing illegal

about

what we are

>> >>>>>

doing,

>>

>>>>>>> so

>>

>>>>>>>> I'm down to do

it.

If other bod members have not seen this email string I am happy to forward it along.

[sIZE=3]Like Rudy said, people can take back what they say but they can't take back what they have said in email. Brad you can say all you want but and edit my thread by saying "the facts as I know them". People will believe what they want to believe but it's difficult to refute email evidence and Brad you can argue all you want that it was taken out of context.

This is a direct quote from Micah:

As VP of the current club, I am

ashamed

>> to

>>

>>>>> call

>>

>>>>>>>> myself an

officer. I

no longer want to be a contributor to such

>> an

>>

>>>>>>>> abysmal failure.

>> >>>>>>>>

>> >>>>>>>> My

goal is to start a new club, from the ground up, the

way

we

>> want

>>

>>>>> it.

[/size]

Micah I do think you have talent but I have a huge problem that the site is not even down for 24 hours and you are already to jump ship and start another site. I apologize for having to post this publicly but I fear that the board is not getting all of the information. I understand the frustrations and have felt for a long time we needed more admin support but I question your loyalty to this club when I read an email string like this:

Option A has a lot of struggles though; adoption and

acceptance

>> from

>> >>>>>>>> members

being the

biggest. Understand that this won't pay off

>> >>>>> right away

>> >>>>>>>> and

there may be some serious drama; potentially even a

cease

and

>> >>>>> desist

>> >>>>>>>>

letter from PNWMAS. There is nothing illegal

about

what we are

>> >>>>>

doing,

>>

>>>>>>> so

>>

>>>>>>>> I'm down to do

it.

If other bod members have not seen this email string I am happy to forward it along.

You are doing this because you are vindictive and bitter, you just showed your true colors also. You should have at least had the decency to post the whole email with all involved instead of taking 2 sentences out to single him out.

• Like 1

Personal feelings aside it's still a blatant disrespect and clear step away and down. What does Kim have to be bitter about?! Even if there is something does that take anything away from what was said?

Yes it does, that was taken from a private conversation between him and 4 other individuals on this site right now. There is always more to the story and she didn't bother to post it all. She clearly has a side in this which in my mind makes it vindictive. If not it sure seems like it.

Oh wait... I must have missed something. I didn't realize there were lives at stake here.

I thought this was the aquarium forum.

As if it weren't enough that you guys have killed satire. You're making us all watch as its corpse is devoured by hermit crabs.

This is not Right-The FACTS-As I know them

Well I've read said email and agree with Kim. His blatant disrespect for others is obvious from previous posts here on the forum but of course those are all gone now...lol and this email. I will not post said email but maybe someone from the bod will.

On a side note I didn't ask for this email.. I know the forum stuff surrounds me many of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are doing this because you are vindictive and bitter' date=' you just showed your true colors also. You should have at least had the decency to post the whole email with all involved instead of taking 2 sentences out to single him out.[/quote']

Vindictive and bitter of what? I don't even know Micah and actually defended him in the past because he does tend to type before he thinks but I get tired of people trying to sweep the truth under the carpet. I'm singling him out because he's an officer on the board that is all. I find it interesting that you see this email string Matty and are quick to attack me and defend Micah and assume I have some agenda. I also find it concerning that you as a BOD were part of the email discussion to start a new site and are defending his actions.

I only got involved because I generally do care about this site and feel like for whatever the reason members of the board such as yourself are turning a blind eye to this.

Vindictive and bitter of what? I don't even know Micah and actually defended him in the past because he does tend to type when he thinks but I get tired of people trying to sweep the truth under the carpet. I'm singling him out because he's an officer on the board that is all. I find it interesting that you see this email string Matty and are quick to attack me and defend Micah. I also find it concerning that you as a BOD were part of the email discussion to start a new site and are defending his actions.

I only got involved because I generally do care about this site and feel like for whatever the reason members of the board such as yourself are turning a blind eye to this.

You should probably re-read the email, I wasn't ever part of that!

I'm sorry for saying that about you, that wasn't right and I reacted with anger. It angers me because I figured you of all people would let this be handled the correct way instead of airing dirty laundry. We as a BOD have not been given a chance to even discuss this issue we just found out about hours ago so explain to me how we could even sweep it under the rug?

[sIZE=3]Like Rudy said' date=' people can take back what they say but they can't take back what they have said in email. Brad you can say all you want but and edit my thread by saying "the facts as I know them". People will believe what they want to believe but it's difficult to refute email evidence and Brad you can argue all you want that it was taken out of context.[/quote']

Well, it WAS taken out of context. Also, it WAS an abysmal failure. No backup since 2012 is an abysmal failure. Things needed to change - one way or another. I had a choice to make, I made it... when the options presented to me and the situation changed, so did the choice and my opinion of said club. I'm glad I am able to stay with the club I love in order to make it a less-abysmal success.

Do you all not get that the other site was for all of us to use if this one was lost forever. Why are try to throw Micah under the bus when he is the reason we all get to have this fun time right now? I'm sure if I was him I would have been annoyed about having this huge problem to fix and this sight that has been passed down who knows how many times and building one how you want it and that you know how to fix would have prolly been a lot easier.. How about all little grace.. And maybe do that water change instead if just stirring the water all dayDOH!

I have sent this entire email (the one Emerald525 took out of context) to Kevin. If he approves and people request it, I have no issues posting it publicly on the forum. Feeling the urge to gag you all with the truth. Be careful what you wish for.

Do you all not get that the other site was for all of us to use if this one was lost forever. Why are try to throw Micah under the bus when he is the reason we all get to have this fun time right now? I'm sure if I was him I would have been annoyed about having this huge problem to fix and this sight that has been passed down who knows how many times and building one how you want it and that you know how to fix would have prolly been a lot easier.. How about all little grace.. And maybe do that water change instead if just stirring the water all dayDOH!

Guessing you haven't seen the email. If you had you would understand the frustration for those of us that respect the people that were kicked away because of Micah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big deal I'm willing to bet eveyone on the site has said that or worse about there jobs dose that mean you get fired or do have the right to free speech!!!!!

Yeah we're our vice president? We're they currently working on another site during the same time? Did we trust them to reconstruct our site?

At the end of the day we would not have this site back without Micah can anyone argue that....

Sounds like we all should be giving Micah a pat on the back.

Also just wanted to throw this out there westcoastreefers, how does this have anything to do with Portland or even the PNW sounds like that has to do with the West Coast as a whole.

Micah you have my thank you, without your help this site would not be back.

Guessing you haven't seen the email. If you had you would understand the frustration for those of us that respect the people that were kicked away because of Micah.

Are you referring to the email in which Mattv (employee of goldenbasket) was totally fine running the new site for-profit? You mean that one? Or was it the email in which "my terms" were the ones in which the interest of the PEOPLE was held highest?

I think you are all forgetting the main reasons for this - the current technical administration of this site was far less than adequate. Anything worth doing is worth doing right, and if I had to take that outside of the club (since I was powerless from within prior to the 5th). You should be less annoyed with me for doing this and MORE annoyed that nobody has done this in the past. Did we do it behind your backs? Sure, how else would we have done it? On the forum!?

I know we all have 2 years of pent up frustration (2012-2014 in this case) in this matter, but let's not praise those who took nearly two weeks to half-fix a problem that they created. Sometimes you have to crack some eggs to make an omlet.