I have to say good bye

Dtech07

It seems that due to recent changes that I will be stepping away from the position of Vender Relations and as Admin for the Pnwmas forum.

I have met several fine respectable reefers who truly love the hobby and has a great since of friendship. Many have helped me in times of need and have given without question both time and material to help me in this hobby so I must say THANK YOU.

This hobby is the best and I hope the best to each member as you find your tanks special needs.

It has been a true joy but in the light of several decision made by the board I can't in good conscious continue to be a part of something that was done so viciously and with malicious intent to good people, and well planned and still sit and smile with ones who say their my friend and has Pnwmas best interest.

I'm not during nor will I stop posting since I'm a paid member like most and I will without a doubt continue to show the true spirit of the hobby to my best ability to those who appreciate those qualities.

Take care and see you soon.

Darryl/Dtech07.

I'll repost just incase it gets deleted I'm not a malicious or vindictive in that way to hurt those that I like.

D07

M.I.A Don't worry they'll find me!

I have to say good bye

I'm not dead haha just stepping away from the sites responsibilities. The tank is great, family fine, health is where I want it and I'll still be posting and seeing one month on my trip down. I'm just one of the as it was said in the Army "acceptable losses" that the board was willing to loose for some of their goals (the board members were aware of it). So I'm letting have it.

I have paid membership that I'll still be using till it expires. So I'll see here as always.

This is ridiculous! We have lost two now, Darryl and Adam are both done. Not that it makes much of an impact but I too will be logging out.

The fact that these two have donated their time to help better this great community of people then to be disregarded and tossed to the side is outrageous! Thank you for all of the great years and fantastic friends this site has blessed me with!

This is ridiculous! We have lost two now, Darryl and Adam are both done. Not that it makes much of an impact but I too will be logging out.

The fact that these two have donated their time to help better this great community of people then to be disregarded and tossed to the side is outrageous! Thank you for all of the great years and fantastic friends this site has blessed me with!

If this is true the bod should discuss whatever is having these members step away to the paying members. Now were loosing three and likely more. Something seems off here but until we hear the other side who knows.

Glad to see you will still be around Daryl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I"m sorry to see you go Darryl. Very unexpected. I do hope that even though you have stepped down from being an Admin and your role as an officer that you will stick around and enjoy the site.

It seems that due to recent changes that I will be stepping away...

It has been a true joy but in the light of several decision made by the board I can't in good conscious continue to be a part of something that was done so viciously and with malicious intent to good people, and well planned and still sit and smile with ones who say their my friend and has Pnwmas best interest.

I'm not during nor will I stop posting since I'm a paid member like most and I will without a doubt continue to show the true spirit of the hobby to my best ability to those who appreciate those qualities.

Take care and see you soon.

Darryl/Dtech07.

I feel I need to address this, since the vagueness of it seems to be leading some people to the wrong conclusion given our current situation.

Recently the board has voted to approve updates to our software, two of them, one of them Darryl asked for. So I'm guessing that is not it.

After speaking to all members of the Admin team while the site was down it was clear that more help was needed. The VP of PNWMAS, Micah is an IT professional and was added to the team so he could help. After speaking with Chief it was I that passed on Micahs willingness to help.

Darryl was not in favor of bringing in more help.

As far vicious and malicious actions done to good people, there were none IMO. The actions that were taken were done to bring the site back online and for the good of the club. It was not a personal dig at anyone.

Yes the passwords for all Admins were changed, but that is a common security measure after an attack like we suffered. It would be inconceivable to leave them the same. All Admins including Darryl were restored, the keys to the kingdom so to speak, are still in Chiefs hands, like they always have been. With Darryl stepping down and Chiefs request to be in more of a support role I would not be surprised if Micah were to become our Lead Admin, but that is an opinion of mine, and not the decision of the board at this time, but it is something I will be proposing.

Our Admin team is still working to restore the site. The Officers and Board will release a more indepth statement as to what has transpired and what actions we have taken to protect ourselves in the future very soon (hoping tomorrow)

There is really no secret plan and I assure you there was never malicious intent to hurt anyones feelings. Looking at the situation it was very clear that the Admin team needed help. I did my best to try to get help where it was needed.

I'll repost just incase it gets deleted I'm not a malicious or vindictive in that way to hurt those that I like.

I'm not even sure what this means Darryl.

Regardless of everything that has happened, I am sad to see you go. Wish you the best.

I kept It vague to show respect to you and the remaining board members.

I did want the help but Micah had been offered the position of Admin prior to accepting the position of VP which the board when I ask for him to be a Admin said "he couldn't be both do to conflict of interest with". So when our current issue arouse that was my stand.

I'm not a petty person nor have I ever stirred the pot on this forum. But you nor other board members handle this in the proper way it seems that feeling are I was playing owner of the site but in truth I was upholding what the board decision was in the begging and looking for another skilled IT member who could assist us.

You have alway shown a peaceful nature Pledosophy and what few conversation we've had have been short but ok. But my primary interest since I've joined this forum has been the forum and the members never myself. So when decision are being made yet not all board members are aware of them then were not a board of volunteers any longer with the best interest of the members who communicate to ensure unity of the board it's just a select few making decision for rest because it's easier to do.

My departure I'm sure was expected because you had to know that the choices you were making were going to effect some of us to this level if not perhaps if we had talked more during this time you might heard what I was really saying. Plus the constant side comments from Micah via FB or texting seemed that my role as Admin or anything was over with.

Again I have enjoyed the forum there are some of the most OUTSTANDING members I've ever know here.

Enjoy your hobby and "Keep Reefin"

Oh Saltwater Newbie those Sps Sticks are here when your ready my friend.

Unfortunately I have no idea what is going on with this situation as I haven't been a part of any board decisions since the forum went down. I also don't know which of the board members have been or have not been involved in any decision making since it went down. I will be catching up on any information that I have missed since the site has been down assuming that I can find it. Feel free to PM me Kevin, Darryl, or anyone else who happens to have information that I know nothing about haha.

I kept It vague to show respect to you and the remaining board members.

I did want the help but Micah had been offered the position of Admin prior to accepting the position of VP which the board when I ask for him to be a Admin said "he couldn't be both do to conflict of interest with". So when our current issue arouse that was my stand.

I'm not a petty person nor have I ever stirred the pot on this forum. But you nor other board members handle this in the proper way it seems that feeling are I was playing owner of the site but in truth I was upholding what the board decision was in the begging and looking for another skilled IT member who could assist us.

You have alway shown a peaceful nature Pledosophy and what few conversation we've had have been short but ok. But my primary interest since I've joined this forum has been the forum and the members never myself. So when decision are being made yet not all board members are aware of them then were not a board of volunteers any longer with the best interest of the members who communicate to ensure unity of the board it's just a select few making decision for rest because it's easier to do.

My departure I'm sure was expected because you had to know that the choices you were making were going to effect some of us to this level if not perhaps if we had talked more during this time you might heard what I was really saying. Plus the constant side comments from Micah via FB or texting seemed that my role as Admin or anything was over with.

Again I have enjoyed the forum there are some of the most OUTSTANDING members I've ever know here.

Enjoy your hobby and "Keep Reefin"

Oh Saltwater Newbie those Sps Sticks are here when your ready my friend.

Coral is the least of my concerns bud. I am just glad you and the family are all good and the tank is OK. I recently went through a tank crash I know how devastating that can be glad things are ok. With the problem you told me you where having i thought the tank whent down on you glad you are ok. You don't need pnwmas to get a hold of me my friend just text me if you need anything at all.

Kevin, there is two sides of the store always.

There is many thing that apparently you don't know before making decision as it is.

I am in no business here and also not taking side.

I love the community and will speak out if I see something wrong the way it managed.

As far as my knowledge is that 3 admins working hard to restore the pnwmas site. They are Jay, Adam, and Darryl.

I don't here anybody else helping.

Right after they are done bringing up the site, they were ousted from admin.

There is also this matter of rival site being put up, www.westcoastreefers.com

I was personally asked to be sponsor that I declined.

There is copy of email circulating around that implied you were supporting this very idea of new site.

I hope no one put a word into your mouth without you knowing about it.

Seems like being a part of the admin team and not being involved in decisions is reason enough to be upset to me. If lines were crossed and people were thrown out of the loop and I was one of them I would be upset as well. Also it seems like this whole Micah thing is getting out of control. He makes blatant disrespectful posts in numerous threads, seems of over stepping boundaries in the admin side of the site and I'm assuming these "side comments" were typical of his comments in threads on posts on the pnwmas forum. (Total speculation but I'm fairly confident I'm on the right track)

I just hope this doesn't continue to be a problem. I'm sorry that your had to deal with this Dtech and I hope you stick around!