Sign in to follow this  
kknight

PNWMAS September meeting !!!

Talked my wife into going. Ginger family will be there, minus the boy child as usual. might bring in some unmounted frags of Kenya tree, birds nest and maybe some GSP frags.

I love the name tag Idea! It really helps put names to faces and such =)

The cool thing seeing people post on our FB page is having picture and real name! The name tag thing is the next best thing since most handles don't tell the user name

Dang it' date=' I had to cancel this. Something came up. Grr, a BBQ sounds so good![/quote']

Dang it, we were gonna stone you. Lol

I hope someone on the board can make it to take some cool pictures.

Thanks Garrett! Awesome shop. Killer new acans acclimating in my tank right now. What a screaming deal! Great meeting you and some other members I've not met, even ones that don't post much on the forums :-). Great seeing and talking with you Robert and Andy. I always get surprised at how much I can geek out on reef stuff with the right crowd. My non reef friends never understand past the the first two words I say.

What a great meeting! I had an awesome time!

I want to send out a big thank you to the following:

- Roy for his awesome Fiji Presentation. Sweet reefs and an awesome environment.

- Chef Dave for grilling burgers and dogs so that the rest of us could chat reef all day :)

- Chris, Josh, Colton, Robby, Spencer, and wall who help get things ready and keep the show running.

- And most of all, all of you who attended!

There were some great conversations going on and I know there were a ton of new people who had never come to a meeting before. Also, lots of old members reuniting! The frag swap going on was huge. Tons of people trading and giving things away. I got some sweet macros(thanks Robert!) and several coral frags from various people! I wish more of the BOD could have made it. It would have been good to chat with you all and I know there were several people with membership questions, ideas, etc. Thank you Randy for picking up the projector. If the club needs a screen, the one I had at the meeting is up for grabs as needed.

I wish I could have made it, I decided to help my good friend and his new wife move 2 houses into one all day yesterday (wife) Yeah, I should have come to the meeting.