Its about time!!!! SC2!!

impur

I'll admit, SCII looks pretty sweet! I used to play RTS quite a bit before I discovered RPGs. Maybe, if they have a trial, I'll give it a spin to see what it's like.

Wait, I did that with WoW and I got sucked into it's sticky, sweet lair. I need to stay the heck away! rofl

Twitter - a full size master chief helmet for real??? Thats freaking awesome!!! We had better see a pic with it on and you kicking some alien ***!!!!! (laugh)

Stacy - i played SC for hours on end, i never got tired of it. With WoW i play for a couple hours and get burnt out, switch to WC3 and play some tower defense games. But games like SC are what i love. Plus no monthly fee!!!!

Twitter - a full size master chief helmet for real??? Thats freaking awesome!!! We had better see a pic with it on and you kicking some alien ***!!!!! (laugh)

Stacy - i played SC for hours on end, i never got tired of it. With WoW i play for a couple hours and get burnt out, switch to WC3 and play some tower defense games. But games like SC are what i love. Plus no monthly fee!!!!

No monthly fee for SC? Well, heck! That would be great! I can't believe how much Blizzard is raking it in with WoW. You, sir, sway me to give it a go! (laugh)

i failed my first college class because of starcraft. instead of writing papers for my class...and attending...i played starcraft with my roommates. ridiculous. it got bad enough that i had starcraft dreams. vivid and amazing starcraft dreams.

but then fallout 2 came out and changed my life. and when fallout 3 comes out next year....itll ruin me.