My next silly idea.

Derbird

So I think my fish are board :( They have been doing a little extra rearranging lately and the tangs have been playing hide the frag plug (flame) (my tangs have excelent tast, they alway go for the nice frag)

So I was thinking about building them some toys. I was thinking of getting some cheap fishing bobbers and rubber balls and tieing them down with fishing line. The tangs and wrasses seem to be attracted to anything white so the bobbers should work well :)

Has anyone tried something like this before? Or is this truly a silly idea (crazy)

Never have heard of this' date=' but you never know you could be a genius and make a new product to prevent fish from killing corals ;)[/quote']

Yea I'm lucky their goal is not to kill them just keep the pretty white plug all to them self. It can be a lot of fun to watch if its a empty plug and they just swap it back and fourth playing keep away. The down side is they tend to land upside down so if I don't find it in time..................... The wrasses just seem to think it is funny to knock the racks off the magnets and watch all the zoa's come crashing down (flame)

Yea I'm lucky their goal is not to kill them just keep the pretty white plug all to them self. It can be a lot of fun to watch if its a empty plug and they just swap it back and fourth playing keep away. The down side is they tend to land upside down so if I don't find it in time..................... The wrasses just seem to think it is funny to knock the racks off the magnets and watch all the zoa's come crashing down (flame)

Lol, that's too funny. Fish that know how to cause work for their owner

If it works let me know. My bristletooth loves to throw my frags around. He's killed 2 birdsnest by throwing them into a acan. He even gets them out of the frag rack and has managed to unglue some.

Yes belive me I know the joy, we have the same brat baby tang.... I mean bristletooth. I still like it though (laugh) The bad part is he is teaching the sailfin to play.

Yes belive me I know the joy' date=' we have the same brat baby tang.... I mean bristletooth. I still like it though (laugh) The bad part is he is teaching the sailfin to play.[/quote']

Gotta put this idea in to action. Honestly, with the sounds of your fish and their personalities this could catch on with them.

Be crazy if it worked. Next thing you know all FOWLR tanks have DERBIRD patented "toys for fish" lol

this is a great idea i think the only problem i can think of is if im imagining this the way your thinking it your current could blow this around too much or keep then in a corner but if it works could be something awesome what if you put just some empty frag plugs around the tank for them to play with you could also maybe put some rings or something attached to the strings haha or put some seaweed attached to the strings you have to get a video of this