Free Brightwell Product samples and Great Learning Opportunity!!Tuesday December 4

Emerald525

I am very excited about this great opportunity!(clap)(clap)

Our forum has been contacted by Kevin Rogers the western sales manager. He and Mr. Brightwell (president of Brightwell Aquatics) himself will be in our area of town and would like to meet and discuss the Brightwell line!(clap)(clap)

As most of you know Brightwell has a reputable and vast array of products for the saltwater hobby and many of you including me use some of their products. I started using them because Tim at Westside recommended some of the products when I asked how he got such great color in all of his SPS.

Here is a link for more information and about the vast array of products:

http://brightwellaquatics.com/about/

When: Tuesday December 4th

Time: 7pm

What: Meet Chris Brightwell President and Marine Scientist and Kevin Rogers and learn more about the Brightwell line and have an opportunity to try some of their great products for free!

Where:My place (pm me for the address)

I will also supply pizza!!!

I know this is during the week but this is the only date that would work so I'm hoping with enough notice people can request some time off from work. I would love if we could get a large group of people here to make it worth their while and encourage them to come back!

Kevin and Chris will speak about the Brightwell products and then open it up for questions and then at the end they will take down names of what you might be interested in trying (within reason..(laugh), like one or 2 bottles of an item) then they would ship it out and I could get it to you at a future meeting or you can come pick it up at my place. They have such a wide range of products that they really want to make sure you get the product you really want to try.

Meet Mr. Brightwell! Learn more about these great products! Free Brightwell samples! Free pizza!! (rock2)(rock2)

I don't know that I've seen these products before at my LFS - this is the first I've become aware of them.

I assume you're in contact with Chris - you might ask him to put something somewhere on his (very nice) website that indicates where someone can actually BUY their products! There was a tremendous amount of good info on their site, but absolutely nothing that could actually lead you to acquiring their stuff (outside of calling or emailing, which most customers may not even find the info to do THAT!).

I don't know that I've seen these products before at my LFS - this is the first I've become aware of them.

I assume you're in contact with Chris - you might ask him to put something somewhere on his (very nice) website that indicates where someone can actually BUY their products! There was a tremendous amount of good info on their site, but absolutely nothing that could actually lead you to acquiring their stuff (outside of calling or emailing, which most customers may not even find the info to do THAT!).

Good point. I'm not in contact with Chris but with Kevin the sales representative I will send a message to him

I'm in for sure need me to bring anything Soda' date='chips?[/quote']

Whatever you want! Glad you can make it!

I'm going to try and make it.

As Yoda says "Don't try...Do" :)

I'll see what I can do, asking for two days off that close together........... My boss may just (fishhit)(nono) LOL

It's too bad they couldn't join the Christmas party but its always good to sneek a look at Kim and Beths awesome tanks :D

Yeah it would have been great if they could have been here on a weekend but I imagine being the President of a major company entails a lot of travel.