very cool diving videos.

reefgeek84

Something to notice is that flow is not just one direction is switches from one direction to the other constantly. Its interesting, maybe if we implement something like this in our tanks (some people do now, but more on a hobbist wide scale) this could lead to better health overall.

I think these surges could help in food collection, as it will move it everywhere and put food in places it normal would not be.

Also maybe make different parts of the coral get like that might not have otherwise ( I am talking soft coral and who know maybe the polyps os SPS and LPS) I do not know, just guessing.

Nice videos! I'm going to Hawaii in July and gonna do snuba instead of scuba. I just hope i don't get eaten by a shark.

You can simulate the tide in our tanks with a few different products. The OM devices or scwd. I have both, the scwd is crap but the OM Super Squirt is awesome.

Nice videos! I'm going to Hawaii in July and gonna do snuba instead of scuba. I just hope i don't get eaten by a shark.

You can simulate the tide in our tanks with a few different products. The OM devices or scwd. I have both, the scwd is crap but the OM Super Squirt is awesome.

yeah I have the 4way squirt... I was just making the observation, some people might miss it. Glad you enjoyed them.