White flat worms?

NoobtoSalt

Ok so I started to frag a few things in my tank and have never had these little guys before ( not sure where they came from since I haven't really added anything at all to the tank in awhile). Everything that I have read online doesn't seem to be an issue with them being in the tank. (scratch). I'm still tempted to get a wrasse to eat them. Any ideas if a potters wrasse would eat them? They are extremely tiny so no way for me to get any photos of them for you to get a good id on them. They are all over the frag plugs in the sandbed. It's not much of an emergency as my tank seems to be just fine but wanted to get some feedback on potentially what they are.

Thanks!

I know what you mean. I get busy and don't stare at my tank as often and when I finally do I'm like "Holy chit where did those come from?" (laugh) I have a ton on the glass but I did notice my six line eats them better than I thought so that's a plus. He's so little and they are many so it might take him a while.