hey

DarthNater

hello. im nate. i am trying to learn about sw tanks. i have a 55g i would like to set up into a clownfish anemone tank. i know the enemone would have to come down the road when the tank matures. for corals i am thinking about montipora. probly jedi mind trick and superman. i am also interested in doing a goby pistol shrimp pair. so anyway i am rambling on here. lol

Welcome to the forum. You should definitely check out Garret. If you look at my signature I have a clown anemone tank well it's mostly a clownfish tank now but many of the anemones I got were from Garrett.

yes check out emeral525's tank its amazing truly inspiring for all that love clowns and anemone's and welcome to the forum dont hesistate to ask anything even the noob question for i do all the time thats what were all here for

Welcome, I started with a 55. I loved it but always thought the dimensions of a 40 breeder were more convenient in many ways. definitely take your time and get opinions from people. There's a lot of helpful people around that are more then willing to give advice

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII