Sign in to follow this  
PowderBlue

Whos selling "bigger" tanks

Don't really need lighting (I have metal halides) would like tank and stand at least. Will consider just the tank if the price is right. Don't really care if it glass or acrylic as long as its in good shape. It's either I buy a bigger tank or ditch my eel. (which was my plan until my wife just lost her mind over that idea) apparently I don't have a say so when it comes to the eel... I was going to hold out for a cube but it's not looking realistic for awhile. 75-100 gallons preferred. 90 is most preferred but I can't be too picky.

Help find egor a new home :-)

[ATTACH]13516[/ATTACH]

post-8871-141867791102_thumb.jpg

He could fine a new home in my tank : ) Lol only been after him for what 2 -3 months now (whistle)

We got a real sweet 90 gallon setup at the premium aquarium! (whistle) tank with built in overflow, stand, sump, return pump, plumbing, and protien skimmer.

Edit:

and it comes with 3 koralia's

He could fine a new home in my tank : ) Lol only been after him for what 2 -3 months now (whistle)

You were my first thought. I was ready to get rid of him but my wife said if he goes the tank goes. She gets upset because I always get rid of the only things she likes.

thats too purdy of an eel to get rid of hopefully you find the right tank

Thank you! He has incredible coloring. Apparently the dwarf brazilians are very hard to come by.

I am trying to sell a 75g tank/stand/hood for $100. I am in Oregon City, so it would be easy to come get.

IMG_3514.jpg

dsoz

I am trying to sell a 75g tank/stand/hood for $100. I am in Oregon City, so it would be easy to come get.

dsoz

Shoot

Me a text 5032674537

Randall