Coastal Residents (around newport)

cellowithgills

My wife and I will be moving to the Newport area for the next school year, and I need a little help from anyone in that area. First, what is the job situation there right now? My wife will need a full time job and I will need at least a part time. Second, where are the cheap places to rent? I've been looking in Newport and Toledo and everything seems to be $700 and up.

Any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Crazy, I'm in a 1 bedroom with everything paid except power for $545 and there are some sketchy apartments that go for $425. As far as jobs, anything to get by for a couple of years. I'd like something fitting of the degree I'm working on (marine biology and aquarium science), but I know it's not likely and I'm too young to be that picky. I pretty much willing to work anywhere and do anything.

My wife and I will be moving to the Newport area for the next school year, and I need a little help from anyone in that area. First, what is the job situation there right now? My wife will need a full time job and I will need at least a part time. Second, where are the cheap places to rent? I've been looking in Newport and Toledo and everything seems to be $700 and up.

Any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Hatfield Marine Science Center usually hires an AQS student each year for either the visitors center aquarist or west wing (hospital) aquarist.