New Pictures

Toby Flenderson

I have been re arranging/removing rock work, adding and taking away coral over the last few months and i thought i would put up a picture. Finally got the last of the GSP out and swapped out that infested rock for a nice piece with large hiding spots in it that was in my sump. My camera skills have not improved and everything looks kind of white washed to me but here's how my tank looks.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I think the tank looks DOPE! I think the pictures might look better if you turned the exposure compensation down a third to two thirds of a stop. The whites are a bit blown out, so the change should allow the color your eye sees to come through. Plus, I kinda wanna see it to.

Great tank.

looks so good :) about full up on corals yeah?

All part of my plan to plead my case for a larger tank(whistle)

Very nice tank. It will be awsome when all the sps corals are fully grown.

Everything is growing noticeably faster right now, should be nice when it fills in. There are a lot of frags on the rocks that you can't see.

I think the tank looks DOPE! I think the pictures might look better if you turned the exposure compensation down a third to two thirds of a stop. The whites are a bit blown out, so the change should allow the color your eye sees to come through. Plus, I kinda wanna see it to.

That's a great tip, I'm going to mess around again tonight.

Great tank.

Very nice. looking great like the new LR lay out' date=' and coral color combos you have going on. Would love a piece of that purple Monti?center of the tank.. if you ever get around to fragging it.[/quote']

You mean the green monti? If so the magnet scraper is rubbing on it which means its time to snap some off. Your welcome to it.

I think it is so awesome how you have sps growing out of the plating coral in the middle that is really niffty =)

Have to give credit to Shaun M for that idea. Good use of real estate.