New tanks shots, 34g Solano

ShaunMonahan

wow truely amazing i love your clams there incredible

Thanks!

(drooler)Wow. What's the tabling piece in the second pic? Also like the slim tang picture.

Acropora cophodactyla. It was a maricultured plug that I glued to the back wall and it's really grown/colored up well.

Stunning as always!

Thanks Jeff. I am getting some fast growth once again. It's really too bad that these LED's cannot grow corals ;)

Wow Shaun thanks for the new pictures. What you can create in a 34 gallon solana is truly outstanding!

Great pictures too!

Thanks Kim. Talking to you at the meeting, you talked me into taking some new pics :)

It is truly amazing. I cannot imagine how you can grow corals so beautifully in such a small cube. I am hoping I can see it in person one of these days.

It has it's own unique challenges in a small tank for sure- thanks! You are welcome to come and see it. BTW, how's the fushia-lime acro doing?

Shaun' date=' I'm pretty convinced that you've got a magic touch and could do all this with 6500k compact fluorescents from home depot ;)[/quote']

Lol! I am pretty sure I would only grow hair algae with that lamp.