Pictures! October Meeting!

Emerald525

Thanks Jeff for hosting! You have a great place and the tanks, coral, and lighting are amazing! You have quite the collection going! (clap)(clap) Place was a little tricky to find(scratch) I think almost every member ended up in the lobby on the other side!(laugh) For those of you who couldn't make it.. here are some pictures:

Thanks Reefnjunkie for the donations of the Blueberry Cheesecake Monti frags too! (clap)

Really nice place too! We were all very cozy!

DSC02126ARW.jpg

This is the Display tank!

DSC02127ARW.jpg

DSC02141ARW.jpg

I saw only one fish in this tank. A white cheek tang. They look very similar to powder browns

DSC02142ARW.jpg

DSC02118ARW.jpg

DSC02119ARW.jpg

DSC02120ARW.jpg

DSC02122ARW.jpg

DSC02135ARW.jpg

DSC02143ARW.jpg

DSC02144ARW.jpg

DSC02145ARW.jpg

Can't wait to see what this look like when all the corals grow in! Nice rockscaping too Jeff!

DSC02148ARW.jpg

DSC02150ARW.jpg

The host himself! CuttleFishandCoral!:D

DSC02156ARW.jpg

The Steel Stands were made by Pnkrcklives (Taylor) He does great work at a reasonable price and I love the look of the steel stands. I have one

DSC02136ARW.jpg

Nice Frag Tank system!Jeff has been on a serious shopping spree! (clap)(clap)Can't wait to see this stuff grow out so we can do some trading!

DSC02123ARW.jpg

DSC02132ARW.jpg

DSC02133ARW.jpg

DSC02138ARW.jpg

DSC02139ARW.jpg

Nice anemone tank! (clap)(clap) Very nice light on this tank too! (drooler)Sorry I wasn't more social people but the Cowboys were playing... oh so close(sad)(sad)

DSC02125ARW.jpg

DSC02129ARW.jpg

DSC02130ARW.jpg

Nice Platinum Clowns from Upscales. That thing on the top left that looks like a RBTA is actually called a St. Thomas Mushroom. They are pretty sweet and rare and Rudy at Golden Basket has them

DSC02131ARW.jpg

Nice Quarantine system built by Wanareef. Most of the tanks were built by Wanareef

DSC02121ARW.jpg

Thanks for the cupcakes Karen! The kids loved them!

DSC02159ARW.jpg

DSC02161ARW.jpg

DSC02167ARW.jpg

DSC02168ARW.jpg

DSC02171ARW.jpg

DSC02174ARW.jpg

How long you think til some fragging is done?

Currently I, trying to find a place to house my corals for a month cause I'm going to be moving.

So hopefully by the time I'm set back up you'll have some frags for sale lol

(clap)

Hopefully the corals grow like weeds. Im still planning on doing a ton more collecting. I have 2/3 of my frag tank still unused.

The Razor and Radions were a pretty solid 350-400 around the middle and about 1000-1200 at top. Vega's directly under the lights were about the same but didnt have the coverage of the others.

I really liked the look of the Maxspect Razor. Really clean design. That's some amazing par too!

Thank you for letting us invade you home Jeff, I was a fun meeting and we had a good turn out (clap)

I'm also currious how you manage to keep the tanks so clean, not one spot of algea on any of the tanks (scratch) I wish I could say the same (laugh)