WTS: Frags

josh

Have frags for all so far. Just so all know the false superman frags are small, around 1/2 inch, tough to break off, let me know if that changes anyones mind. the green acro with pink/tan corallites is the other possible small one. everything else should be at least an inch, most bigger, some will be 2 inches and branching. Lots of the frags are mounted and have been growing for a while, a few will be fresh breaks. Let me know if thats a problem! Thanks again for the interest! Will post tonite with firm sat. time and meet place, sounds like saltwater fantaseas is close to the airport. looking forward! thanks again. PM me if I've missed something.

Josh

Hey would you ship at all, I'm up in Tacoma, I know shipping would be dirt cheap. I do have family in portland, but with the price of gas, I cant make it down as much as I used to. You have some awesome coral. I have a cycled 29 gal acrylic tank with 175w halide and soon to be 2 T5's,20 gal sump/refugium. I have like 2 acros and lots of lps ans softies. I need some more acros and such. Let me know. Thank you very much, Mike

I got some nice pieces on Saturday. I don't have pics yet, but the wife and daughter really like the pink stylo. I hope it is a fast grower. It may need to have a dominant spot in my tank (according to the daughter). I should get some pics up on my thread soon. As soon as I can find the cord to connect my camera to the computer (my son lost it...).

dsoz :)

Hey Josh, if you still have the following i would like one of each.

blue staghorn

yellow w/ blue tip acro

a. microcladis purple

a. kimbeensis green with blue tips neon green polyps

pink/red monit digi

pink and green birds nest

green acro

ORA blue polyp monit digitata

pink stlyphora

blue/cream w/blue polyps acro

purple/blue w/tannish polyps

blue milli

green acro w/ pink/tan coral lites/polyps

I work in Springfield and would love to meet up with you and take some of those bad boys home. Let me know how much the above will cost. Thanks man,

Josh

Yeah I'd be willing to ship. I'm leaving town at the end of this week for a week so probably would have to be after, could poss. do it this week. Aquaman, I PM'd you my number. Should have most of them, have to be stingy with the stylo for a while though :). Thanks everybody for the smooth saturday portland meet. Appreciated!

Josh ,

great meeting you.

Hope you made amend at SWFS after being busted for illegal dealing (laugh)

All corals look great and polyps are fully expanded. The Pink Stylo, yellow with blue tip Acro, blue stag and blue milli are spectacular. One of the coral I could not find was the purple monti dig, looks like you might have switched to the orange one instead. No biggy, it is still a nice one, but would not mind the purple monti if you end up coming back up to drop mama to the airport again??

Thanks it was great dealing with you, great stuff, very healthy!

Yep, all good with the SWFS! glad to hear everything is doing well. sorry about the mix up on the montis. I don't know what else I would have gave you, didn't frag the orange monti. must have put the purple in someone elses box? Took ma to the airport yesterday, not sure when I'll be up next. Getting ready for a middle fork salmon river float next week! should be sweet. good to meet you. happy reefing!