WTS: Frags

josh

Doing some pruning, have lots of frags that the lfs is going to get way to good of a deal on sometime soon. come and get em. 10 bucks for most, a few bigger ones and fancier ones for more a few for 5 bucks. Haven't taken any new pics, check my old threads for some. I'll try to take some new ones soon. purple m. capricornis with blue polyps, yellow w/ blue tips acro, red digitata, A. microcladis purple, A. kimbeensis yellow w/ blue tips, false superman, red m. capricornis, blue staghorn acro, pink w/ purple polyps S. hystrix (birdsnest), green birdsnest, green acro to name a few. thanks

Coming To PDX?

Any chance you are coming to Portland this week or soon? I am interested in quite a few " purple m. capricornis with blue polyps, yellow w/ blue tips acro, A. microcladis purple, A. kimbeensis yellow w/ blue tips, false superman, blue staghorn acro, pink w/ purple polyps S. hystrix (birdsnest), green birdsnest, green acro (about 10 or so) of the one you listed. Is there more?

LMK

TX

sorry so slow, out and about today. no plans to come to pdx right away. i'll definitaly let you know when i do. could probably do some evening meet in salem or so in the next few weeks. PM if that intrests you. happy reefing!

some pics, left to right: m. capricornis purple w/ blue polyps, yellow w/ blue tip acro, a. microcladis purple, a. kimbeensis green with blue tips neon green polyps, false superman. some pics decent, some not so, all better in person.

post-231-141867736163_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736165_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736167_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736169_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736171_thumb.jpg

left to right: red/orange m. capricornis, pink stlyphora (bigger ones 15, have a couple 10 smallers), blue/cream w/blue polyps acro, monti digi cream w/ orange polyps and purple/blue w/tannish polyps, pocillopora maybe stylophora green with pink tips.

post-231-141867736186_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736188_thumb.jpg

post-231-14186773619_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736193_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867736195_thumb.jpg

I would also be interested in working a deal with the bluecheese/wegotjs combo. Let me know, I should have some cash at the end of the week (payday).

Are you able to come to portland, or can you meet in between? Is someone making the trip to Eugene in the next couple of weeks?

I would be interested in the purple/blue cap from post #15, a false superman from post #15, a blue staghorn from past #16, and a $10 pink stlyphora from post #17.

dsoz

Ok heres the deal if you want frags from Josh and are local to the Portland area I am heading that way and will pick them up for you. I am hoping to meet up with him friday sometime. Just let Josh know what you want and I will finance the purchase when I pick them up that way just in case I can not make it nobody is trying to get there money back. I have Joshs number and will call him and give him a for sure when I know more as the week goes by. So if anyone is interested PM me a number I can contact you at as I will not be at a computer after tuesday night. And I can call you when I get close to

Peortland.

Scott

I guess that before I start making plans I should ask how many frag's you have of each or, is what is pictured all there is.I'm interested in a couple that some other's are wanting also. Thank's Scott for the offer.If it dosen't work out i'm going to be in corvallis on Sunday.

Jon

All sounds good. I will be in Portland on Saturday to pick up Mom at the airport @11:30 and can be somewhere from 10 to 11:10 (taboo to meet at upscales?). Will confirm time and meeting place tomorrow. If thats a bad time for people it sounds like Scott and I should be able to get together friday and he'll bring em up, thanks Scott!. Have multiple frags of all corals pictured, at least 2 of each and probably 3-5 of most. Some won't be mounted. I will do a count tomorrow and post some actual numbers. I'll say first come first serve, whoever posts first gets it and on down till gone. Thanks for the interest! Mom thanks you to! She'll be saving some rental car money and have two quality hours with her favorite son. (laugh)