Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

October Meeting!

Kim are the miami vice nice. If so we can work out somthing.

The miami vice are nice but they are sold. Sorry Jon

Yes...It will be on.

Sweet!(rock2) Sorry folks I may be watching the tv more than the tanks depending on how the Cowboys play (scary)

I have a Teal & purple large blasto frag (3 polyps) for trade . Also have a couple frags of Christmas Favia.

Would you trade for a frag of Stardust PE. 4 heads and 2 babies ? I just got this from the TECO group buy

Would you trade for a frag of Stardust PE. 4 heads and 2 babies ? I just got this from the TECO group buy

Sure will

Free raffle!

Also FYI Reefnjunkie kindly donated about 4 frags of this Blueberry Cheescake Monti (drooler). The frags are about the size of a quarter and everyone at the meeting will be given a free raflle ticket. Thanks Brad!(clap)(clap)

blueberrycheesecakemonti.jpg

Also FYI Reefnjunkie kindly donated about 4 frags of this Blueberry Cheescake Monti (drooler). The frags are about the size of a quarter and everyone at the meeting will be given a free raflle ticket. Thanks Brad!(clap)(clap)

blueberrycheesecakemonti.jpg

Awesome. Any chance you might be able to bring some plastic bags for corals. I dont have any. Thanks

I have some evelasting gobstoppers zoas' date=' ora yellow body purple polyp birdsnest, med sized toadstool. For trade[/quote']

I am down for a piece of your birdsnest. I'll bring some stuff for trade.

Awesome. Any chance you might be able to bring some plastic bags for corals. I dont have any. Thanks

Sure Jeff, I will bring some!

Not sure if all the frags are the size of a quarter but the price is right (whistle) Its hearty monti and a badass (scary) so be careful what you mount it next to, it'll go toe to toe with any stoney coral and win most likely

Or should I have typed polyp to polypDOH!

Thanks for hosting today Jeff

My wife and I enjoyed meeting you and the chance to see the Razor/Radion/Vegas all side by side was way cool.