October Meeting!

Emerald525

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if my evite went through. But I will be attending. I will bring some soda and some chips and dip. I could also bring you a frag of green pocilliapora(sp?) if interested. I will also be available to answer any questions about the steel stands. And also take orders(yes that was a shamless plug). Cant wait to see the setups all put together.

How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums8ama4ysu.jpgqa6ybybe.jpg

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

"How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums"

I dont know how exactly it works either. But I would trade you a green pocillapora(sp?) frag for them.

"How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums"

I dont know how exactly it works either. But I would trade you a green pocillapora(sp?) frag for them.

Taylor, I'm down with that. I'll bring them to the meeting.