Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

October Meeting!

I would love a piece of your green star polyps...Im sure I have something I can trade ya.

I'll bring you a pretty good sized chunk or a few pieces. I'm getting rid of it so that works perfect for me

I dont know if my evite went through. But I will be attending. I will bring some soda and some chips and dip. I could also bring you a frag of green pocilliapora(sp?) if interested. I will also be available to answer any questions about the steel stands. And also take orders(yes that was a shamless plug). Cant wait to see the setups all put together.

How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums8ama4ysu.jpgqa6ybybe.jpg

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

"How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums"

I dont know how exactly it works either. But I would trade you a green pocillapora(sp?) frag for them.

"How does the frag swap thing work? I've got a rock with two heads of orange ricordia up for trade, but it seemed like I missed the bus at Frank's meeting regarding setting up deals beforehand. These pics are under my very ugly 6500k led at work. These are spectacular in my main display under radiums"

I dont know how exactly it works either. But I would trade you a green pocillapora(sp?) frag for them.

Taylor, I'm down with that. I'll bring them to the meeting.

People work out trades ahead of time and then bring them to the meeting. You can try to post up pictures of what you have like Bill did.

Also...Football will be playing at the house...

Sweet are you going to be showing the Cowboy's game?! Beth and I almost had to back out of this meeting because we didn't want to miss the game! We can bring some water!