Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

New Addition

Looks like some nice Rudy scores :)

Yeah, I'm not as much into the sps and clams as some folks but that new sps display he has and those ultragrade maximas were just too much to resist. :D(scary)

Welcome back! Glad to see you back in sps and clams:)

Thanks Shaun! I don't see me getting as sps\clam obsessed as you! :) my psychic powers tell me I will need to dose mor calcium :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Thanks Shaun! I don't see me getting as sps\clam obsessed as you! :) my psychic powers tell me I will need to dose mor calcium :)

They are like a drug- you cannot just have a little sps or clam...

Just so you know kim' date=' matt cut that formosa and i glued it to the base, so that increases the value of that SPS 10 fold ;)[/quote']

Wow, now it's a LE one of a kind, Stylomattopronicus! :)

wow i would give ya 150.00 for it just cause of the name lol I also took home a piece of that formosa, love the neon green and blue coloring on it. Needs a lot of water flow though. So far its kept its color :) It came out of Fiji

wow i would give ya 150.00 for it just cause of the name lol I also took home a piece of that formosa' date=' love the neon green and blue coloring on it. Needs a lot of water flow though. So far its kept its color :) It came out of Fiji[/quote']

Thanks for the tip. I have it in the bottom of my tank in the middle where there is decent flow. What kind of lighthing does it like?