Sign in to follow this  
tanktop74

BulkReefSupply Group Buy anyone?

Group buy status shows in upper left by your name after you log in. The discounts are prefigured in the prices you view on regularly stocked items. Certain big ticket equipment items are unchanged due to MAP (minimum advertised pricing) agreements within the regulatory commissions of the market.

Anyway - I was wondering how the points help out the TFT program.

Group buy status shows in upper left by your name after you log in. The discounts are prefigured in the prices you view on regularly stocked items. Certain big ticket equipment items are unchanged due to MAP (minimum advertised pricing) agreements within the regulatory commissions of the market.

Anyway - I was wondering how the points help out the TFT program.

The person who initiates the group buy gets extra points. It usually amounts to about 20 dollars and we use the points to purchase things for TFT. Like on this group buy Beth (Tanktop74) is going to order a new heater for Lakeridge since their heater is not working well for the tank.

May be late notice, but if anyone is ordering in Vancouver area that I could hop on with that would be nice, don't need much. Can paypal money. PM me thanks!

Edit: jumped on with someone already, thanks!

Still looking to jump in with someone for free shipping......anyone need a few more items? 10% discount if u order tonight

I would also like to go in with another order to get the free shipping. MY order will be about $55.

I would also like to go in with another order to get the free shipping. MY order will be about $55.

Bump! Anyone? Don't really want to pay $27 shipping for $55 worth of stuff (laugh)