Holiday Party December 8th! Save the date!

Emerald525

The PNWMAS Holiday Party will be Saturday December 8th. This year it will be in Salem. Mr S and Mohaynow are working on the venue. I just wanted to give people ample opportunity to get the time off. There will be raffle items and we will probably do a white elephant gift exchange as it was pretty fun last time!

• 3 weeks later...

Holiday Party Update! Saturday Dec 8!

Thanks Mohaynow for finding us a Venue!(clap)(clap) There won't be a November meeting so be sure to get the time off for the December meeting!

Venue: Walery's Pizza (Salem area)

Josh has reserved the back room area and there is an arcade so kids won't be bored because you dragged them to another "fish" meeting!(laugh)

When: Saturday Dec 8th 2:30 to 6pm

What: White Elephant gift exchange and Raffle Extravaganza!!! Lot's of nice swag you can try to win! (clap)(clap)

Here's the website. I have been told the guy with the mustache, Mr. Walery himself, will be signing autographs and giving handshakes;) (Disclaimer: I'm completely making that part up (laugh))

http://waleryspizza.com/

Located at 1555 Edgewater in West Salem

From downtown Salem, take the Marion Street bridge on Highway 22, one mile to the Rosemont Exit. We are in the same shopping center as Safeway which is visible to your left as you get off the exit.