Is it BRS Group buy time yet

Are the prices better than when ordering as a preferred customer or what??

I joined PNWMAS friday if that helps clear anything up.

I am starting a new tank and need a new RO membrane and flow restrictor...and maybe a DI canister as my water here is really hard - tested out the roof for TDS...I suspect calcium and silicates, but need to look up the local water report.

And then run chemical tests. pH is like 4.0 - 4.3...ech

Are the prices better than when ordering as a preferred customer or what??

I joined PNWMAS friday if that helps clear anything up.

I am starting a new tank and need a new RO membrane and flow restrictor...and maybe a DI canister as my water here is really hard - tested out the roof for TDS...I suspect calcium and silicates, but need to look up the local water report.

And then run chemical tests. pH is like 4.0 - 4.3...ech

The prices are better and the points that we get for running the group buy go to get things for TFT. Brad are you starting this one?

I would suggest someone sending a PM to Tanktop74 she always starts these and usually we get more people interested than needed

I did not find what I need somewhere else cheaper, I just could not wait for what little I needed-Who would have thought I would blow through 4 tubes of epoxy in 2 weeks-DOH!

I'll be interested in adding my name in the list if I can add to somoeones order-I try to keep 3 months of product on hand so I can wait a little bit-(laugh)