wtb/wtt shotgun

Electrokate

yeah, my ex used to buy new guns at shows, and every time we got to the place we target shoot they would jam immediately. What a deal! He'd have to mail them back to Century Arms after a big hassle and usually they had put the wrong spring in or some dumb thing. No interest in hassles, just want to make boom. (: Thanks for the tips, will check out Big 5 later.

Call Keiths guns in Gresham, he has great prices on used guns, and there is also NW Armory-

The Remington 870 is a proven workhorse and its a pump so less likely to not feed rounds properly. Mossberg is alright as well.

I was not sure what I was going to read when I saw your post, the last one I saw was about a poor roomate situation-(whistle)

J/K but still funny in my mind-(nutty)

LOL Kate you didn't strike me as the gun toting type of gal (laugh) and I too was curious after your recent relationship and roommate difficulties what this thread was all about(scratch)(laugh). Arms for corals Viva la revolution!(rock2) Sounds like you are in good hands. Looks like there are lots of helpful people on this forum to help you out!(clap)

well I do need to move, this neighborhood is unacceptable. Guess I should not have moved to felony flats. Duh. Still wondering if any landlords in the PDX metro area allow fish tanks, somebody must. But am negotiating to sell all my fishtanks in case I can't find one. Actually adore both my roommates, I just should probably not have moved here. It was a bad decision. We had some friction there for a weekend, yeah, but it turned out to be him being legitimately upset with a situation unrelated to me or the house. On the plus side the bangai cardinals spawned and are holding the eggs properly.

Mossberg maverick 88 is like 200 bucks, I've had one for years rarely ever clean it, "it's a shotgun and a mossberg" it's never once jammed or failed to feed, the gun is a brute and it's pistol grip so easy to swing around for home defense. Or you can spend 200 more on a Remington that is pretty much the same gun. If you just want something inexpensive, but reliable, that's my suggestion from personal experience.

I think I will wait til someone has a reliable used one available, I will need some guidance in safety and handling, cleaning... they are not going to give me that at Big 5 (: Looking forward to some therapeutic shooting of my textbooks at the end of term, along with other suitable targets such as election signs and those smelly boxes marked free people leave at the side of the road which contain things they should pay you to take. Might also want to shoot my skimmer pump. All the old gear actually.