Check this out--> Specials!!

To our lovely PNWMAS friends,

We are shortly approaching busy season at TPA and the crew hear would like to thank everyone for their continued support during our move from the old shop to the new shop, the slow summer fish season, and the ongoing construction to the outside of the building. As a thank you and before the big rush of the busy season really hits, TPA would like to give you a little weekend special to show our appreciation. Please read all of the below to see all of the specials. Many can be combined for maximum savings. Use your frequent buyer stamp card for even more.

Today only: All corals will be 10% off or Buy 4 get one FREE!!! Your choice!

Today through Monday:

***All clean up crew invertebrates will be on a crazy UNADVERTISED in store only special!!! If you need clean up crew items critters to take care of a dirty tank, now would be a good time to head over to TPA! ***

- Get a free filter sock with purchase of $50 or more in livestock!

- Get a free filter sock and a free 4oz package of brine shrimp with purchase of $100 or more in livestock!!

- Get a free filter sock, free 4oz package of brine shrimp and a free container of our dry food with purchase of $200 or more in livestock.

- Get a free filter sock, free 4oz package of brine shrimp, a free container of our dry food, AND a FREE 50g mix bag of KENT SALT with purchase of $300 or more in livestock.

- Get all of the above PLUS A 200g mix BOX of KENT SALT with purchase of $500 or more in livestock!!!

To top this off, for PNWMAS forum and club members, I will be making the invert specials a bit sweeter by throwing in extras on top of the UNADVERTISED in store specials. The extras will depend on the critters purchase, quantity purchased, what else you are buying, and what kind of mood Roger and Josh will be in ;) I will be in an awesome mood all day today (wink wink)

Note: You must mention this post so that we know that we need to get our "homie hookup" gloves on in order to take advantage of the specials.

BONUS: If you bring me a nice picture of your tank during this sale, I will give you 2 astrea snails. I might be working on a board to display customer tanks soon and would love to collect some pictures to add to it.