Sign in to follow this  
CoralCrazy

My new addition

So Mike came home tonight after being out of town working for a couple days and brought me a new addition.(clap)

[ATTACH]13251[/ATTACH]

It will be awhile before he gets to move in with his new tank mate.(scary)

[ATTACH]13252[/ATTACH]

post-6381-141867790466_thumb.jpg

post-6381-141867790468_thumb.jpg

He's been working on finding me one for months. So happy he finally found one. Poor little fella will have to live in the frag tank with the tiny clown trigger for awhile. Neither one of them can survive the big tank at their size.

Great new lion (clap)

What size is he / she. It looks tiny, going to have to grow just a bit LOL

Maybe 3 inches. He definately cannot go in with the 12in+ volitan.

Dont keep those two togethrr' date=' many a reef central post about triggers taking spines off lion[/quote']

I have two triggers in with my volitan. Never had a issue. The radiata already put the clown in its place right away. Plus surprisingly the lion is larger than the trigger. The only issue I have ever had is my yellow head moray shaking my volitan every once in awhile.

I have two triggers in with my volitan. Never had a issue. The radiata already put the clown in its place right away. Plus surprisingly the lion is larger than the trigger. The only issue I have ever had is my yellow head moray shaking my volitan every once in awhile.

Just letting you know if yoy didnt, im really jealous of your aggresive how about a fts