September Meeting Pictures!

Emerald525

Thanks Jesse for hosting the meeting! We had a pretty good turnout!(clap)(clap) There was lots of great food. The pulled pork was (drooler) Matty0206!

I would like to thank the following people for donations for the auction (clap)(clap):

Noobtosalt

Kasasah

BlueZReef

MattV

Jeramy

Bigjohnwoody

Thanks Noobtosalt for opening up your home in the midst of a tank crash. A very mild tank crash I might add! :p

Thanks Lewisriverfisherman for the TFT donations!(clap)(clap)

Thanks everyone for the generous bidding all proceeds will go to the club and the grand total was.........(Rim)(Rim) wait for it.......

267.50! (clap)(clap)

DSC01910ARW_zps2b080b7d.jpg

The along for the ride I am involved with a reefer group: (clap)(clap)

DSC01888ARW_zpsdc29df6c.jpg

These pictures were taken right at the beginning. A few more people arrived including a rare probably never again appearance from Reefnjunkie as the meeting was shutting down(laugh) I did not get a picture of that sadly as I had to leave to make it home to meet yet another reefer!

DSC01890ARW_zpsc6b0cb1f.jpg

DSC01912ARW_zps6f90d3ed.jpg

DSC01891ARW_zpsdb21fff2.jpg

DSC01893ARW_zps010105b9.jpg

Nice tank Jesse! I really like the LED kit you put in there looks really awesome!(clap)(clap)

DSC01894ARW_zps17cd6ff4.jpg

DSC01895ARW_zps0702995a.jpg

DSC01897ARW_zpsc7b53a6c.jpg

DSC01901ARW_zps551de26c.jpg

DSC01902ARW_zpsd64af0ee.jpg

Playing with the par meter. Blue Z Reef's LED light fixture was putting out close to 1200 par!(nutty)

DSC01904ARW_zpsef85f312.jpg

DSC01905ARW_zpsf47f3e52.jpg

DSC01906ARW_zps92d6ee3f.jpg

DSC01907ARW_zpsc2bdef01.jpg

Thanks again everyone! Next meeting will be at CuttlefishandCoral's place in October!

Great turn out today. Thanks for all who showed up. I happened to be cleaning up the food and frag tank and someone left a frag of zoas here. Not sure which ones they are until they open up but will hang on to them until the owner grabs them.

I've got food for days here, Thanks to the club....(whistle)

And my wife is happy again about me not spending much, she just doesn't know I'm still buying a skimmer and a few other things....(laugh)

Great turn out today. Thanks for all who showed up. I happened to be cleaning up the food and frag tank and someone left a frag of zoas here. Not sure which ones they are until they open up but will hang on to them until the owner grabs them.

I've got food for days here, Thanks to the club....(whistle)

And my wife is happy again about me not spending much, she just doesn't know I'm still buying a skimmer and a few other things....(laugh)

That frag was probably the TFT frag that Thomas donated DOH!

That frag was probably the TFT frag that Thomas donated DOH!

Oh man, you forgot the gorilla nipples. Sorry I just like to write that name (laugh)

Thank you Jesse for letting us crash your home. It was nice to meet many new people and put a face to the names. We had a good turn out with folks coming from far north and south (clap)

Oh man, you forgot the gorilla nipples. Sorry I just like to write that name (laugh)

Thank you Jesse for letting us crash your home. It was nice to meet many new people and put a face to the names. We had a good turn out with folks coming from far north and south (clap)

We should call them chimp nipples :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

[language filter], awesome par was that surface or sandbed??

And jw what was the par on yours Jesse? I was looking at both of those LED fixtures

Mine was turned down a substantial amount so you can't compare apples to apples but my par was about half of that, which makes sense since my led's are only running at half of their potential.

I will hang on to them for now then. One of these days we will meet again...(whistle)

Thanks!(clap)

[language filter], awesome par was that surface or sandbed??

And jw what was the par on yours Jesse? I was looking at both of those LED fixtures

That was surface. Jesses par was about half. It's amazing how much it drops as you go to the bottom.