Chain Gang Awaiting Paris Hilton?

JManrow

Sentenced has already been reduced to 23 days

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1559810/20070517/hilton_paris.jhtml

Yah, i love how she hasn't spent a single day in jail, but she gets a lessor sentence for good behavior!!!!! Good Behavior?!?!?! You mean when she drove, illegally, 3 times!!!! Or maybe it was when she broke the speed limit??? Or when she was carelessly driving endangering i don't know how many other ppls lives??? This type of crap just pisses me off. (flame)

On top of it all, she's going to spend her 23 days in a resort prison with a total of 22 inmates that is reserved for police, high lvl officials, and celebrities. Real tough.

The thing I do not understand is that these stars have all this money and they do not hire a car service to where they do not have to worry about anything and not hurt other people. I bet limo companies would give rides for free if they could say that Paris Hilton uses their limos to get home from parties...nope they decide that they need to put everyone's lives in danger.