WTB: 48" fixture for Freshwater Tank

SugarBear

Still shooting for end of summer to have a reef setup (need to take care of some remodeling first), but I found a nice used freshwater setup that fits the odd empty space we have in our kitchen perfectly. It's going to be a planted tank and so I need more than the 40watt strip light the tank came with.

Does anyone have a cheap PC or maybe even an old VHO setup that they want to sell to me? I'm hoping for 110-250watts (2-5w per gal) with individual switches for bulbs so I can control intensity a bit. Less heat would be best, but beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you for looking.

RG84 thank you for the response, but I think that your fixture is WAY too awesome for my budget and my needs. My fish would be see-through with that much light and my plants would put Jack's beanstalk to shame. The light is going to be used on a std. 21" deep 55gal tank.

Coralife Aqualight Single and Dual Power Compact Flourescent Lighting Fixtures

(2) 65 watt Aqualight Single power compact lighting fixture. 50/50 10000K Daylight/Actinic lamp laid end to end has square pin configuration. 130 watts total. Dimensions: 48"L x 7.25"W x 2-5/8"H. Model 53008

used for a year in really good shape

48" Aqualight T5 Dual Linear Strip. 28 watt 10,000K daylight and 28 watt true actinic 03 blue T-5 fluorescent lamps. Dimensions: 46-1/4"L x 3"W x 1"H. Item 58022

Used for 6 months good shape

Both super cheap