HELP

NoobtoSalt

Oh snap...I thought you were still posting in here because things were getting better! CRAP DUDE! If you need any cycled seeder rock or water, let me know and i'll get ya some from my tank.

I still say exotic all zoa tank! there are some epic ones out there and i'm sure they would look uber nice under the LEDs!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap...I thought you were still posting in here because things were getting better! CRAP DUDE! If you need any cycled seeder rock or water, let me know and i'll get ya some from my tank.

I still say exotic all zoa tank! there are some epic ones out there and i'm sure they would look uber nice under the LEDs!

Thanks bud. I think I've got it from here for now. Was a fun morning for sure. Tank is still clearing up so we will see.

Can't you get a break Jesse?

Yeah like my whole tank broke....(laugh)

I fragged up most of the remaining pieces of SPS and will likely do a frag pack to just sell them all off. I have one larger colony of Green Tort that I will be selling as well. A few pieces will stay in the tank since they have encrusted over the rocks and I'm not going to break them up just to get them off so if they continue to do good I guess I will have a few pieces of SPS still in the tank. I'm done with chalices for awhile after loosing two really nice pieces. (sad) Most of my zoas are closed up and not looking good either. If those go down hill I'm shutting this tank down. I can't keep taking hits like this....(flame)

2012-09-28_16-16-06_775-1.jpg

2012-09-28_16-16-18_174.jpg

2012-09-28_16-16-37_402.jpg