Designer Clownfish

barrierreefcf

Are you looking for Designer Clownfish, or maybe just a bigger selection of species to choose from? I just finished adding Sustainable Aquatics Clownfish offerings to our website. You can find these Captive Bred Clowns here- Sustainable Aquatics Clownfish - Barrier Reef Aquariums

black-ice-1.jpg

platinum-1.jpg

We also have a few of the ORA offerings listed with more to come as soon as we finish processing the photos!

Yes we can ship to Vancouver, WA Standard Overnight for $25. If you want to take a chance on Fedex they almost always get Ground there overnight as well. That would be a flat rate of $15. I'd go with option 1 though.

Sustainable rarely sells pairs so I don't have any standard pricing. With most (not all) of these species buying 2 will result in a pair forming over time since they are juveniles.

Thanks!

Yes we can ship to Vancouver, WA Standard Overnight for $25. If you want to take a chance on Fedex they almost always get Ground there overnight as well. That would be a flat rate of $15. I'd go with option 1 though.

Sustainable rarely sells pairs so I don't have any standard pricing. With most (not all) of these species buying 2 will result in a pair forming over time since they are juveniles.

Thanks!

ah man those Amphiprion nigripes are very nice. I did read that the wild caught ones are not hardy at all and most sites seem to say expert only. Are the tank raised ones hardier? Its nice to see more options then variations on the ocellaris and percula (not that I don't like them too, lol)

ah man those Amphiprion nigripes are very nice. I did read that the wild caught ones are not hardy at all and most sites seem to say expert only. Are the tank raised ones hardier? Its nice to see more options then variations on the ocellaris and percula (not that I don't like them too' date=' lol)[/quote']

I've never brought them in but Sustainable says they are much easier to keep then their wild counterparts. If you want I can call them and get the specifics? Just let me know.

Thanks